Buy Antique Toy Parts Online
Looking for Antique Toy Parts Online? At Uncle Al’s vintage toy shop, you’ll find a huge collection of the best Antique Toy Parts to repair them.
Checkout some cool vintage toy parts:
Product Categories in this Section
- Sort by Default Order
- XM-12 Moon Rocket - Yonezawa - Replacement Cockpit Canopy - Perfect fit replacement, crystal clear canopy just like original! The canopy has pins that align with the holes in the rocket fuselage. Make your XM-12 Moon Rocket a real show stopper again with this beautiful replacement canopy. This can be installed without taking your toy apart. A tiny drop of glue completes the installation. Our canopy was created from a mold taken of an excellent condition original part in order to provide you the finest nearly exact copy available. We also offer other parts for this toy and are experts in it's repair and restoration. We will be offering replacement snap on tin fins and the twist on rear plated exhaust with light in the very near future!
- A Red Engine Nacelle Cover for the Yonezawa, Cragstan DC-7 Automatic Multi-Action Prop-Jet Plane. A high-quality replacement part created from a mold of an original toy part to guarantee a perfect fit. A drop of super glue will hold it in place. This plane was manufactured under different airline names and with different features. We offer a wide variety of additional replacement parts for the different varieties. Common to all the planes is the white antenna mounted behind the cockpit and the red beacon lens. We also offer the white propellers with round or square tip.
- Yonezawa Cragstan DC-7, Automatic Multi-Action Prop-Jet Plane, replacement ANTENNA, fits the large scale battery operated prop planes by Yonezawa, American Airlines DC-7, United Airlines DC-7, TWA Airlines DC-7, Northwest Airlines DC-7, Eastern Airlines DC-7. This high quality replacement part is created from a mold of an original toy part to ensure the greatest accuracy. A drop of super glue will hold it in place and is guaranteed to be a perfect fit! As this toy was manufactured with many different features and airline names, we offer a wide variety of additional replacement parts. Common to all the planes is the red beacon lens listed separately here in the toy parts category. Also available are the white propellers ( round tip and square tip), and red nacelle engine covers.
- A replacement Beacon Lens for the Yonezawa, Cragstan DC-7 Automatic Multi-Action Prop-Jet Plane. Created from a mold of an original toy part to ensure the greatest accuracy. A drop of super glue will hold it in place and is guaranteed to be a perfect fit! This toy was manufactured with many different features and airline names. We offer a wide variety of additional replacement parts. Common to all the planes is the white antenna mounted behind the cockpit. Also available are the white propellers in both round or square tip, and red nacelle engine covers.
- flexible, plastic propeller for the battery-operated Cragstan or Yonezawa DC-7 aircraft toy. Created from a mold of an original toy part to guarantee a perfect fit. The replacement prop is a bit more flexible than the original material. The wings must be disassembled in order to correctly install the propeller. Parts are available for other versions of the DC-7. The square tip propeller, the translucent red beacon lenses, white radar antennas and the translucent red engine covers.
- Yonezawa Conehead Replacement Ears & Tip
- 1950's Yonezawa Japan Atom Jet Racer, 30 " friction space concept car replacement two piece cowl lights, molded from the original parts for a perfect fit and perfect color. These are available with either flat face orange cone or pointed orange cone with gray plastic back end.The original toy cone parts have a fine male and female thread that screw together. My replacements work EXACTLY the same way to provide you the greatest authenticity when restoring your collectible Atom Jet!
- Replacement set of cone shaped tail lights for the 1950's Yonezawa Atom Jet 30" Racer. Tail lights are sold in a set of 3 so that they will all be the same color when installed. The toy has to be opened up in order to properly install the lights. These parts are an exact copy of the originals, including the molded internal threads. I also have these cones in GRAY as they are used with the cowl lights on this toy. I have these parts with male external threads as well as the female threads shown. These parts are in stock and ready to go.The toy pictured is used to clarify the new parts in this listing and is NOT INCLUDED or for sale.
- This is a new replacement clear plastic canopy for the 1950's Yonezawa Atom Jet Racer, 30" friction car from Japan. The mold for this new canopy was created using the original metal canopy frame for a PERFECT FIT. Original canopies have tended to shrink and crack over time. This excellent, custom vacuum formed canopy is GUARANTEED to fit as perfectly as original. We have many other custom parts for the Atom Jet such as cowl lights (both versions of pointy and flat), tail cone lights, siren boxes and the most ACCURATE replacement fin on the planet!
- XM-12 Moon Rocket - Yonezawa - Replacement Cockpit Canopy - Perfect fit replacement, orange color molded just like original! You get one switch ball exactly as shown. The ball can be glued onto the switch with super glue to hold it fast. Our switch ball was created from a mold taken of an excellent condition original part in order to provide you the finest nearly exact copy available. We also offer other parts for this toy and are experts in it's repair and restoration. We will be offering replacement snap on tin fins and the twist on rear plated exhaust with light in the very near future!
- XM-12 Moon Rocket - Yonezawa - Replacement Rubber Nose Cone and Fin Tips - Perfect fit replacement rubber parts just like original! The rubber nose cone is cast to fit tightly but in the same contour of the rocket tip. The rubber fin tips just pop in. You may need to poke the old rubber bases out of the way to fit the base of the new tips into the holes. Make your XM-12 Moon Rocket a real show stopper again with these great replacement rubber parts. They are made of the same grade material as the original parts and can be installed without taking your toy apart. Also available for this toy are the crystal clear canopy. 'On/Off' ball switch and rocket engine celluloid windows.
- Mastercrafters Wooden Airplane Table Clock Metal Tail Wheel.A new replacement, metal tail wheel for the Master Crafters Sessions Wooden Airplane table clock. I made a mold of an original tail wheel, and I cast and finish these myself.
- This listing is for a reproduction of an early German (1953 - 1970) dash mounted mileage counter. These were quite often used with early Volkswagens and other European vehicles that didn't have gas gauges.I make these from a mold taken from an original disassembled counter. The original counter had a white counter shroud with black base and number wheels featuring white numbers.These are quite labor intensive to make. There are 15 individual pieces that make up this counter. The number wheels are hand done as well as the script on the counter shroud. These can be mounted with a piece of thin, adhesive backed magnetic material like is used for business cards.I haven't been to a swap meet in a while but I'm sure these aren't spotted very often. I'll only be making a few of these so get one while you can.
- Vintage Toy Masters Space Survey Jeep Replacement Antenna.The Toy Masters Space Survey Jeep friction toy sometimes comes with a tin astronaut driver, but always has a telescope that swings back and forth. A shaft protrudes vertically through the rear of the telescope and the antenna will rotate 360 degrees when mounted atop that shaft.Uncle Al's also fabricates the replacement telescope and cradle assembly for this toy.
- A new replacement round rubber cap/plug for the mid 1970's Tomy WEE Waterful and Two Player water games. The replacement cap/plug is an exact copy of an original part and is guaranteed to be a perfect fit. The cap fits perfectly and seals nicely as it is a soft rubber. You can also keep one in the spare compartment underneath, just like the toy originally came with. They are available in WHITE color only. Over time, they will change to a cream color just like the original caps.There is quite a variety of Waterful Toy games, some of which you will find here. Tic Tac Toe, Ring Toss and many more that provide hours of fun. Some people have assumed that because there is a rubber plug in the bottom as well as the one that seals the top of the toy that the toy required two plugs. The bottom plug is a spare and serves no other purpose. But it never hurts to have two!
- Tommy-Ray Space Gun Replacement Bee Hive Gun Tip - A perfect fitting replacement Bee Hive Gun Tip for the B-W Molded Plastics Company 'Tommy-Ray Space Gun'. The space gun is a battery operated toy featuring a noisy, vibrating ray gun blast with a light up gun tip. The toy operates on two 'D' cell batteries. The Bee Hive Gun Tip is a removable toy part that provides access to the light bulb in the end of the gun and it slips snugly over the plastic that surrounds the back of the light bulb. Many Tommy-Ray Space Guns no longer work. There is little to no way to service them because of the adhesive and type of plastic used. They are literally fused together and I've yet to successfully separate one to date. With that being said, it is still an excellent display toy when complete and it REALLY looks good with the matching helmet and box.
- Tommy-Ray Space Gun Replacement Bee Hive Battery Cap - A perfect fitting replacement Bee Hive Battery Cap for the B-W Molded Plastics Company 'Tommy-Ray Space Gun'. The space gun is a battery operated toy featuring a noisy, vibrating ray gun blast with a light up gun tip. The toy operates on two 'D' cell batteries. When batteries are inserted into the back of the gun, a folding brass contact tips up against the negative side of the battery and the Bee Hive Cap secures the brass tightly to the battery. Without the cap, the battery does not maintain contact.Due to the nature of the plastic used in manufacturing this toy, warping of the plastic battery opening often occurs in the absence of the cap. This issue can be remedied by applying medium heat with a heat gun or hair dryer completely around the battery opening, but not TOO much. *Be sure to remove the batteries before attempting this procedure!* Once softened the cap can be used to round the opening once more by manipulating the tabs of the cap into the opening and allowing the warmed plastic to cool, but this process must be done quickly as the plastic cools quickly.Many Tommy-Ray Space Guns no longer work. There is little to no way to service them because of the adhesive and type of plastic used. They are literally fused together and I've yet to successfully separate one to date. With that being said, they are still excellent display toys when complete and REALLY look good with the matching helmet and box.
- TN Nomura Astronaut Helmet. A replacement astronaut helmet for the battery-operated Nomura Moon Patrol Space Division #3 or the Mobile Space TV Unit with Trailer. Created from a mold taken of the original toy part to guarantee a perfect fit. The helmet includes both a red and yellow cone. The red cone is correct for the Mobile Space TV Unit with Trailer and the yellow cone is correct for the Nomura Moon Patrol.
- High-quality replacment feder light part made from cast metal for the Tippco 1930's Mercedes Fuhrerwagen Staff Car.