Buy Antique Toy Parts Online
Looking for Antique Toy Parts Online? At Uncle Al’s vintage toy shop, you’ll find a huge collection of the best Antique Toy Parts to repair them.
Checkout some cool vintage toy parts:
Bandai 1959 Cadillac Tin Friction Automobile TAIL LIGHT SET
Yonezawa Conehead Replacement Ears & Tip
Product Categories in this Section
- Sort by Default Order
- XM-12 Moon Rocket - Yonezawa - Replacement Cockpit Canopy - Perfect fit replacement, crystal clear canopy just like original! The canopy has pins that align with the holes in the rocket fuselage. Make your XM-12 Moon Rocket a real show stopper again with this beautiful replacement canopy. This can be installed without taking your toy apart. A tiny drop of glue completes the installation. Our canopy was created from a mold taken of an excellent condition original part in order to provide you the finest nearly exact copy available. We also offer other parts for this toy and are experts in it's repair and restoration. We will be offering replacement snap on tin fins and the twist on rear plated exhaust with light in the very near future!
- A Red Engine Nacelle Cover for the Yonezawa, Cragstan DC-7 Automatic Multi-Action Prop-Jet Plane. A high-quality replacement part created from a mold of an original toy part to guarantee a perfect fit. A drop of super glue will hold it in place. This plane was manufactured under different airline names and with different features. We offer a wide variety of additional replacement parts for the different varieties. Common to all the planes is the white antenna mounted behind the cockpit and the red beacon lens. We also offer the white propellers with round or square tip.
- Yonezawa Cragstan DC-7, Automatic Multi-Action Prop-Jet Plane, replacement ANTENNA, fits the large scale battery operated prop planes by Yonezawa, American Airlines DC-7, United Airlines DC-7, TWA Airlines DC-7, Northwest Airlines DC-7, Eastern Airlines DC-7. This high quality replacement part is created from a mold of an original toy part to ensure the greatest accuracy. A drop of super glue will hold it in place and is guaranteed to be a perfect fit! As this toy was manufactured with many different features and airline names, we offer a wide variety of additional replacement parts. Common to all the planes is the red beacon lens listed separately here in the toy parts category. Also available are the white propellers ( round tip and square tip), and red nacelle engine covers.
- A replacement Beacon Lens for the Yonezawa, Cragstan DC-7 Automatic Multi-Action Prop-Jet Plane. Created from a mold of an original toy part to ensure the greatest accuracy. A drop of super glue will hold it in place and is guaranteed to be a perfect fit! This toy was manufactured with many different features and airline names. We offer a wide variety of additional replacement parts. Common to all the planes is the white antenna mounted behind the cockpit. Also available are the white propellers in both round or square tip, and red nacelle engine covers.
- flexible, plastic propeller for the battery-operated Cragstan or Yonezawa DC-7 aircraft toy. Created from a mold of an original toy part to guarantee a perfect fit. The replacement prop is a bit more flexible than the original material. The wings must be disassembled in order to correctly install the propeller. Parts are available for other versions of the DC-7. The square tip propeller, the translucent red beacon lenses, white radar antennas and the translucent red engine covers.
- Yonezawa Conehead Replacement Ears & Tip
- 1950's Yonezawa Japan Atom Jet Racer, 30 " friction space concept car replacement two piece cowl lights, molded from the original parts for a perfect fit and perfect color. These are available with either flat face orange cone or pointed orange cone with gray plastic back end.The original toy cone parts have a fine male and female thread that screw together. My replacements work EXACTLY the same way to provide you the greatest authenticity when restoring your collectible Atom Jet!
- Replacement set of cone shaped tail lights for the 1950's Yonezawa Atom Jet 30" Racer. Tail lights are sold in a set of 3 so that they will all be the same color when installed. The toy has to be opened up in order to properly install the lights. These parts are an exact copy of the originals, including the molded internal threads. I also have these cones in GRAY as they are used with the cowl lights on this toy. I have these parts with male external threads as well as the female threads shown. These parts are in stock and ready to go.The toy pictured is used to clarify the new parts in this listing and is NOT INCLUDED or for sale.
- This is a new replacement clear plastic canopy for the 1950's Yonezawa Atom Jet Racer, 30" friction car from Japan. The mold for this new canopy was created using the original metal canopy frame for a PERFECT FIT. Original canopies have tended to shrink and crack over time. This excellent, custom vacuum formed canopy is GUARANTEED to fit as perfectly as original. We have many other custom parts for the Atom Jet such as cowl lights (both versions of pointy and flat), tail cone lights, siren boxes and the most ACCURATE replacement fin on the planet!