Product Categories in this Section
- Sort by Default Order
- Battery-operated, remote-control Crane toy, made in Japan by SKK Toy. SKK would later collaborate with Bandai Toys to create some of the most detailed and mechanically diverse toys of that time. This toy has forward and reverse motion and crane performs lifting action, as well as directional steering via the corded remote. This toy is in excellent, fully working condition and is quite rare to find.
- A 1960's Marx Bristol 188 XF926 Jet Aeroplane. A very clean battery-operated toy in excellent working condition. The Bristol 188 XF-926 Jet airplane was made in Japan and was modeled after an experimental aircraft designed by and made by the Bristol Aircraft Company in the 1950's. The toy engines "power up" and light up one after the other. The jet then taxis along for a short distance, stops and repeats. One of the many Marx battery operated fighting jets in amazing condition!
- This is a wonderful Alps 'Auto Doggie' Mustang convertible battery operated car, made in Japan. The toy is a 'Bump N' Go multi directional mover. Auto Doggie is in excellent working condition with the original driver and a replacement dog. (The other dog ran away . . .) When the toy is in play, the car moves about the room and the doggie barks and makes a jumping movement in the passenger seat.It's a large toy measuring 14" long and 5" wide. It is in excellent working condition and is always in a glass cabinet on display in my collection.
- Alps G-AMHK Helicopter w/original box is a battery-operated toy with multiple actions. The helicopter goes forward and reverse using the red buttons on the remote. There is a working light in the two-pilot cockpit. The top rotors and tail rotors work, and the green slide operates the front wheels for the steering feature. The toy measures 14" long and 6" high. This is an extremely authentic miniature version of the real Westland helicopter. The original box is in excellent condition with the exception of one corner split from age. From my personal aircraft collection.
- A 1960's Aoshin ASC Batmobile battery operated toy Batmobile in excellent working condition. It's a 'Mystery Action', bump n' go style toy that requires two 'D' cell batteries for operation.Batman and Robin figures in the cockpit sit below the slow timed, flashing beacon light. A faster flashing light emits through the rocket tubes and red turbine lens in the rear. An extremely cool Batman collectible in beautiful shape!
- This listing is for ONE REPLACEMENT REAR PLASTIC WING for the 1/10 scale battery operated Asahi Junior Toys Gold Leaf Lotus 49 Ford F-1 race car. The wing was created from a mold taken from an original toy part and is an exact copy of the original, perfect fitting and strong material. Many of these cars are missing this accessory and now there is this excellent replacement available from Uncle Al's Toys. Please note that this listing is for ONE WING ONLY - NO CAR. These parts are in stock and ready to ship!
- Comet Monorail Battery Operated Toy, TN Nomura Japan is in excellent working condition. This toy comes complete with metal track and the original box. The Monorail car operates on 'D' cell batteries. It features forward and reverse action and has red and green lights which correspond with the movement. The track layout is approximately 20" by 30". The Monorail car is suspended by the metal uprights and wire track that snap together to form the layout. The litho is bright and crisp and shows very light playwear overall.This toy was produced in the 1950's in Japan due in part to the popularity of the Disneyland Theme Park Monorail in California. It can be played with or used as an attractive display piece.
Road rage racer toyGemmy Road Rage Racer , Orange Hair NIB Battery operated zany toy! As you shift through the gears, the driver shakes and shimmies, and makes a ridiculous sound of a guy imitating a car engine sound going through the shifting gears. Really quite comical and a fun gift for your car enthusiast. This toy is brand new in unplayed condition and never removed from the box.
- Gemmy Road Rage Racer, BLUE Helmet driver, NIB Battery operated zany toy! As you shift through the gears, the driver shakes and shimmies, and makes a ridiculous sound of a guy imitating a car engine sound going through the shifting gears. Really quite comical and a fun gift for your car enthusiast. This toy is brand new in unplayed condition and never removed from the box. Blue Helmet driver is quite rare!
- Ha Ha Toys recreation of the iconic Linemar Lantern Robot, mint in the box. The lantern robot has lighted eyes and a lighted lantern in his hand. Fill him with the white powder included and he 'puffs' out the powder while he walks and swings his lantern! Beautiful toy in new, unplayed with condition. The box was only opened to photograph the item.
- Very nice Ha Ha Toys Thunder Robot in his original box is ready for action! Ha Ha Toys robots are known for having better quality gear systems than newer versions of this toy and are more sought after because of that. Batteries have been installed and the toy was hand tested for function and then promptly returned to the original packaging.Thunder Robot walks across the Earth with his antenna spinning, lighted eyes and raises his gun arms to fire his lasers. He works great and looks even greater when functioning! The brown color, from what I've been told is the most common color and this reissue is quite marvelous!