Product Categories in this Section
- A 1960's Aoshin ASC Batmobile battery operated toy Batmobile in excellent working condition. It's a 'Mystery Action', bump n' go style toy that requires two 'D' cell batteries for operation.Batman and Robin figures in the cockpit sit below the slow timed, flashing beacon light. A faster flashing light emits through the rocket tubes and red turbine lens in the rear. An extremely cool Batman collectible in beautiful shape!
- A 1950s Noma Lites Village Church lighted windup musical display. The church features faux stained-glass windows, a bell in the church steeple and flocked bottle brush trees surrounding it. The music box winds in the back and plays Silent Night. Both the music box and the interior light are in good working condition. This is the largest Noma Church display from the 1950's.The display is made of a light weight plastic in fairly good condition overall. There appears to be a crack in the front right snowy corner, but the display is intact and beautiful. Please be sure to watch the video and check out all of the photos! The church comes packaged in its original shipping box. The box is in excellent condition and the shipping tag features all of the shipping information, including the date it was mailed. A true Christmas Time Capsule and a really beautiful piece!
- Marx Linemar Feeding Bird Watcher Battery Operated Toy is in excellent, 100% complete working condition. Baby birds chirp with opening beaks while mother bird swings in from her limb perch to drop worm breakfast to the little ones. A very vivid and imagination driven toy for all ages! Feeding Bird Watcher operates on two 'D' cell batteries installed in the base.
Lunar module model kitRevell Tranquility Base Apollo 11 Lunar Module Model Kit, in new, unbuilt condition. The box has slight shelf wear but the contents are complete and mint.
- Yonezawa Lincoln Sundeck Convertible XL 500 - This stunning, friction drive concept car is a very rare and desirable TEAL color model. The Sundeck is more commonly seen in a bright red or bright blue color. This is one of the many Yonezawa concept tin friction cars made in the late 1950's. The original tinted canopy is in remarkable original condition and the toy finish has very few minor imperfections. Very little tire wear, excellent friction power and the faint painted script is quite clear on the bottom side of the car. This is one of Uncle's most prized possessions!For those that already own a Sundeck and need a replacement canopy, Uncle Al's Toys is your only source for a replacement!
- 1929 Buddy L #208 Transportation Company Bus, 100% Original - This is one of the finest, all original, heavy pressed steel toy busses that you will ever see. This Buddy L Transportation Coach is in incredible, 100% original, unrestored condition with the original leather pull cord still attached. At an impressive 30" length, it's one of the largest toy busses ever produced. The toy has minor surface imperfections and there is mild wear to the original aluminum wheels.As this was also considered a 'ride on' style toy, the steerable front wheels were operated by the riding child turning the spare tires on either side of the front cowl.The toy features steerable wheels and both left and right front opening doors. The original paint is time aged but remarkably few chips or imperfections. The original decals are at 90%. Plated surfaces are tarnished and left unrestored. This is a true museum piece that was acquired from a reputable, world travelled dealer of fine antiquities. There are no disappointments here.Additional photos are available on request and please, only serious inquiries answered. This toy can be purchased through direct contact ONLY and acceptable payment will be by bank draft, direct wire transfer or verified personal check.
- This is a RARE, Full House Productions (2011) Jack In The Boxxx Limited Edition Series 1. As you turn the crank, the melody XXX plays until the jester pops up with a 1 finger salute. A very naughty and impossible to find gift! I believe this was a very short-lived company, as there is no current information regarding their current status or other products offered, making this a truly unique item. Risque humor very reminiscent of the Poynter Products Novelty Company.
- Warner Bros, Scooby Doo Vampire Plush is 23" tall and a great decoration for Halloween. He is brand new with tags.
- Windsor Drinkers savings bank with the original box. A battery-operated toy produced in the 1960s. The toy is complete with the rare, original coin. Watch the man at the bar take a drink when the coin slides into the register. This toy is in excellent working condition.
- This is an extremely nice 1960's TN Nomura Piston Tractor with a lighted engine, very near mint in the original box. The toy features forward, neutral, reverse and stop settings with a turn of the chrome knob on top of the tractor. The clear engine block has a red light inside that waves back and forth, simulating busy action. The toy requires two 'D' cell batteries for operation. Please see our video of this toy in motion.The original box is in very good condition and comes with all of the original insert materials. This is an excellent choice for your construction toy collector.
- Child Guidance Mechanical V-8 Engine, No. 8280. A child's introduction to mechanics. Wind it up and watch it run! The engine can be disassembled and is color-coded for easy reassembly. The Child Guidance series of Mechanical Toys are tremendous teaching tools. Children learn the science behind how things work, by watching the operation of gears working together to create action and movement. You'll find the rarest examples of these toys right here!
- Child Guidance Mechanical Helicopter No. 8200. A child's introduction to mechanics. The gears turn, the motor spins and it makes a realistic sound. Wind it up and watch it run! The helicopter can be disassembled and is color-coded for easy reassembly. The Child Guidance series of Mechanical Toys are tremendous teaching tools. Children learn the science behind how things work, by watching the operation of gears working together to create action and movement. You'll find the rarest examples of these toys right here!