- A child's introduction to mechanics. Wind it up and watch it run! The train can be disassembled and is color-coded for easy reassembly. The Child Guidance series of Mechanical Toys are tremendous teaching tools. Children learn the science behind how things work, by watching the operation of gears working together to create action and movement. You'll find the rarest examples of these toys right here!
- New in original plain box. A 1920s style, polished aluminum ashtray measures about 3.5” x 5.75”. A great collectible most likely made in the Prohibition Era. Selling AS IS since the age is unknown, but assuming during the 1950's. There are many versions of this novelty available in different metals, ceramics and Bakelite. I acquired this particular item from the Pomona, California Hot Rod Swap Meet in the early 1980's.
- A Gemmy Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Plush Toy in the box. Press his foot and listen to Triumph's insults as he moves his mouth to the words. This Gemmy Original features Synchro-Motion, a cutting-edge animation technology that synchronizes the motion of the mouth to words or songs, allowing an inanimate figure to come to life before your eyes. A great novelty toy for your collection or as a gift.
- This extremely rare CIJ Alfa Romeo P2 racer was manufactured between the years 1925 and 1935. This comes from the private collection of a dear friend who has been collecting toy cars for over 50 years. Though the toy shows age, the patina is tremendous and is 100% all original. The wind-up mechanism is still functional and strong, the steering operates by the steering wheel and also works. I will include one of Uncle Al's custom-made wind-up keys with the purchase.Please don't confuse this toy with the re-issue Alfa P2. Quality wise, there is no comparison. Many of the details that made the original toy so authentic to the real Alfa P2 racer are missing from the re-issue. Pay particular attention to the wheels, grills and decals and you'll see what I mean.Due to the nature of this item, interested buyers need to contact me for purchase. Payment may be made by cash, good personal check, money order / cashier's check or bank wire transfer ONLY. Arrangements can be made for personal pick up or professional packaging and shipping. The price for this toy is $15000.00 or you are welcome to negotiate an offer.
This is a brand new custom toy manufactured by Uncle Al's Toys and is called Robot Super Cycle. Color stylings are reminiscent of the vintage tin Bandai Super Cycle. Robot Super Cycle features a die cast metal cycle with rubber tires and a tin, seated robot. The cycle and robot are hand embellished with lacquer paints, colored rhinestones and a real, working compass! Each unit is unique and serialized by Uncle Al. Toy measures approximately 7" x 4" x 2.25 ". The Uncle Al version is a special order item and requires a 4 week delivery time.
- Cragstan Great Astronaut Replacement Face Shield.We create the face shield from a mold taken of an original part. This ensures a perfect fitting and authentic replacement part requiring no refinishing or alteration prior to installation.The results are undeniable and sure to please. We also employ the same process when re-creating our tin and metal parts, which we pre-fit to an original toy prior to shipping to you.
- Rare, TN Toys Frankenstein Hand Mechanical Bank Wind-Up made in Japan. Wind the key and watch Frankenstein's hand come out of the house and grab the coin. This bank comes with the even rarer original box. Newer versions of this bank are called 'Mystery Bank'. Frankenstein Hand Mechanical Bank is in excellent working, original condition.
Road rage racer toy<p>Gemmy Road Rage Racer , Orange Hair NIB Battery operated zany toy! As you shift through the gears, the driver shakes and shimmies, and makes a ridiculous sound of a guy imitating a car engine sound going through the shifting gears. Really quite comical and a fun gift for your car enthusiast. This toy is brand new in unplayed condition and never removed from the box.
Buy Thompson Submachine Gun Toy OnlineLS Thompson Submachine Gun with Box Magazine 1921AC Standard Type plastic model kit. The kit is in unused/opened condition. The original instructions are missing and the box shows normal shelf wear. A copy of the instructions for the LS Drum Magazine machine gun are included to aid assembly.
Product Categories in this Section