Product Categories in this Section
- Sort by Default Order
- The Buffalo Toys Hy-Lo Ferris Wheel was the very first Ferris Wheel toy known to be produced in the United States. The toy was produced from the mid to late 1920's. The toy was created to resemble The Great Ferris Wheel, built for the 1893 World Fair. The toy has six revolving carriages, and each car is shown with eight people in the standing position, which was how passengers were carried in the Great Ferris Wheel.The toy is all tin and utilizes a spring and twisted metal rod propulsion system. As the twisted rod is pulled straight up through the trap doors, tension from the spring pulls the rod back down into the tower, turning the two-inch gear and spinning the wheel. Buffalo Toys used this mechanism in several of their other toy offerings.This Ferris Wheel has been in my personal collection for several years and is in very fine condition for a 100-year-old toy!
- 1929 Buddy L #208 Transportation Company Bus, 100% Original - This is one of the finest, all original, heavy pressed steel toy busses that you will ever see. This Buddy L Transportation Coach is in incredible, 100% original, unrestored condition with the original leather pull cord still attached. At an impressive 30" length, it's one of the largest toy busses ever produced. The toy has minor surface imperfections and there is mild wear to the original aluminum wheels.As this was also considered a 'ride on' style toy, the steerable front wheels were operated by the riding child turning the spare tires on either side of the front cowl.The toy features steerable wheels and both left and right front opening doors. The original paint is time aged but remarkably few chips or imperfections. The original decals are at 90%. Plated surfaces are tarnished and left unrestored. This is a true museum piece that was acquired from a reputable, world travelled dealer of fine antiquities. There are no disappointments here.Additional photos are available on request and please, only serious inquiries answered. This toy can be purchased through direct contact ONLY and acceptable payment will be by bank draft, direct wire transfer or verified personal check.
- Battery-operated, remote-control Crane toy, made in Japan by SKK Toy. SKK would later collaborate with Bandai Toys to create some of the most detailed and mechanically diverse toys of that time. This toy has forward and reverse motion and crane performs lifting action, as well as directional steering via the corded remote. This toy is in excellent, fully working condition and is quite rare to find.
Discover the Best Vintage Toys Online Find The Best Vintage Toys from Various Product CategoriesBest Selling Toys | Action Figure Toys | Antique Toy Parts | Battery Operated Toys | Custom Toys | Diecast Toys | Dinosaur Toys | Holiday Toys & Decorations | Original Toy Parts | Other Toys & Antiques | Remote Control Toys | Space Toys | Toy Banks | Toy Car | Toy Guns | Toy Model Kits | Toy Replacement Parts | Toy Robots | Transportation Toys | Wind Up Toys |Join us on social media.Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter
- 1990's Vintage Mask Illusions Hand Critters Boxer Dog Puppet with the original tag. Made from latex rubber.
Replica Batman Batcuffs 1966 Ideal Batman Utility Belt AccessoryReplica Batman Batcuffs for the 1966 Ideal Batman Utility Belt. An accessory for the utility belt worn by Batman in the original 1966 TV series. These batcuffs are an exact replica of the original.
- The BIG CHIEF DELUXE bicycle light is hand painted in brilliant, vibrant multicolor. The 308 stainless steel mounting stem needs no extra care and secures easily to the bicycle's axel utilizing the wheel mounting nut, front or rear. The light has a 36" wire lead that attaches to a 'positive' battery lead and the mounting stem acts as the system ground.The lights to attach to both original tank bike lighting or dynamo light systems. Future editions of light pairs will be available as LED wireless installation. Coming soon, Uncle Al's Toys will introduce another version of the Big Chief light for your fender.
- Add a splash of color to your bike with the new BIG CHIEF bicycle accessory light set!The 308 stainless steel mounting stem needs no extra care and secures easily to the bicycle/s axel utilizing the wheel mounting nut, front or rear. The light has a 36â€ wire lead that attaches to a 'positive' battery lead and the mounting stem acts as the system ground. These units attach to original tank bike lights or dynamo light systems. Future editions will be available as LED wireless installation.The Big Chief bike light is available in red or blue with more colors to be added soon. It is currently sold in pairs with FREE SHIPPING (lower 48 only).Made in the USA!
- Child Guidance Mechanical Pay Phone No. 8270 new in original plastic box. Complete with coins. A child's introduction to mechanics. Wind it up and watch it run! The pay phone can be disassembled and is color-coded for easy reassembly. The Child Guidance series of Mechanical Toys are tremendous teaching tools. Children learn the science behind how things work, by watching the operation of gears working together to create action and movement. You'll find the rarest examples of these toys right here!
- Vintage Handmade Bronze Wiking Ship by Edward Aagaard for Copenhagen Iron Art. This listing is for a patinated bronze Viking Ship made by Edward Aagaard for Iron Art in Copenhagen, Denmark. Beautifully crafted and detailed model with a dragon head on the bow and its tail on the stern. Shields are molded into each side of the boat and are not removable. The mast and bench seat are made of wood and the sail is made of copper with a depiction of a bird in the center of the sail. The boat is intact and complete. It is stamped Iron Art Copenhagen on the rudder. Measures approximately 16 inches long and 13.5 inches tall. Wooden boat stand included.
- Fao schwarz rocket candy dispenser RED NIB. Motion activated. Easy open top. Plugs in or runs on battery power for use indoors. Fill with your favorite tiny treats or use plastic beads for display play.It differs from a bank as there is no place to insert coins, but a simple wave of your hand will dispense a small amount of treats. Wonderful, retro rocket look that I just had to have in my space toy collection! This is an FAO Schwarz Exclusive item. Approximately 14" tall.
- This is a wonderful, 1999 Fisher-Price Dino-roarrr TYRANNOSAURUS REX, mint carded toy. It is a newer version of the popular F-P 'Puffalump' dinosaurs. I nearly had a cow the first time my wife and I came upon our first 'Puffalump' dinosaur. He was so soft and squeezable. I just wasn't expecting the sound that came from the toy when squeezed. It starts out as a high shrill noise and slowly descends into a cooing, 'Aaah' sound. An absolute gas and I was immediately sold by its appeal to small children.I purchased this toy brand new in 1999 and have kept it in sealed stored condition. This guy comes to you in vivid GREEN. When squeezed, he opens his mouth and out comes the sound of a very content Dino-roar! Also available is and equally fun Triceratops in vivid PURPLE color. These toys are fabulous for collectors or for those parents who want to give their little ones cherished vintage gifts. Very few left in this condition that aren't already in private collections.
Road rage racer toyGemmy Road Rage Racer , Orange Hair NIB Battery operated zany toy! As you shift through the gears, the driver shakes and shimmies, and makes a ridiculous sound of a guy imitating a car engine sound going through the shifting gears. Really quite comical and a fun gift for your car enthusiast. This toy is brand new in unplayed condition and never removed from the box.
- Gemmy Road Rage Racer, BLUE Helmet driver, NIB Battery operated zany toy! As you shift through the gears, the driver shakes and shimmies, and makes a ridiculous sound of a guy imitating a car engine sound going through the shifting gears. Really quite comical and a fun gift for your car enthusiast. This toy is brand new in unplayed condition and never removed from the box. Blue Helmet driver is quite rare!
- A Gemmy Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Plush Toy in the box. Press his foot and listen to Triumph's insults as he moves his mouth to the words. This Gemmy Original features Synchro-Motion, a cutting-edge animation technology that synchronizes the motion of the mouth to words or songs, allowing an inanimate figure to come to life before your eyes. A great novelty toy for your collection or as a gift.
- Hostess With The Mostest Remote Controlled Figure and Bar Cart 1970's Poynter Products - Highly unusual and one of the finest toy in my collection! 1970's Poynter Products 'Hostess with the Mostest' battery operated figure and bar cart, complete with remote control and original instruction sheet. I have no idea how many of these were made but this one is serial #174 and is matched to the powered bar cart. I have never seen another one of these available anywhere. Hostess R/C works perfectly as new. Two very powerful motors under cart can handle the delivery of a full six pack and more as it appears the 31" tall sultry vixen slowly pushes the cart across the floor. The cart dimensions are 16" tall, shelf dimensions are 16" x 10" and width including main drive wheels is 12". Small wires attached to the drive system on one end and in the toes of our 'Giant Babe's' shoes on the other give the illusion of her legs moving back and forth in walking motion. Quite anatomically accurate, she's a sight to behold! Early 1970's, 100% original, serial number and original instructions included.
- A 1960's Humble Oil Pump & Derrick toy manufactured by Escon for toy distributor Melvin G. Miller and given as a gift to Humble Oil Refining Co. customers. It is a battery-operated working replica of an oil pump rig and derrick in fully working condition. The battery covers came in two colors, white and red. This toy has an original battery cover that has yellowed over time.
- A Lehmann Brandenburg Dancing Sailor wind-up tin toy in good, fully working condition. Made in Germany between 1904 and 1948 with a dark blue ribbon representing the vessel Columbia. There is some tattering of the cloth, expected on a toy of this age.
- Line Mar Calypso Joe the Drummer Mechanical Figurine. A very nice tin litho windup toy with a reproduction box from ToyTent. Joe works perfectly, pounding his drum and rocking back and forth.
- Marx Pete the ParrotThis Marx Pete the talking Parrot toy from the 1960's comes to you in nearly flawless, mint condition with the original box, hang tag and instruction sheet. This awesome battery-operated toy requires 3 D cell batteries and one 9 volt battery for the talking feature.This is one of the first battery operated toys to feature the use of transistors for operation. The voice recording mechanism utilizes the 9 volt battery. Pressing one of the buttons on the base allows you to record a special message. After the recording is completed, pressing the button again plays back your message and actuates Pete's beak, eyes and head movement to imply Pete speaking with your voice.These toys are almost never seen in this virtually unplayed with condition. The original box lid has a bit of damage and the missing pieces of the front are included should you wish to have the box repaired. This is a beautiful and outstanding collectible toy.
- Marx Roy Rogers Double R Bar Ranch Tin Litho Bunk House, for the Marx Roy Rogers Ranch playset. The house is in excellent condition with no fade to the lithography.
- This is the Metaluna Mutant from the movie 'This Island Earth' back in the 1950's, I believe. This is a latex mask, very heavy (just under 10 pounds) and is approximately 20" tall. I believe this is the first version since 2000 and is increasingly more difficult to find.