Product Categories in this Section
- Very RARE, Carolina Best 'Space Walking Dogs' counter card display from the late 1960's. This counter display has all 24 originally bagged and stapled ramp walker dogs still hanging in place after nearly 50 years and looks incredible in your man cave, woman cave, home or office. Only one very unique color dog stands out from all the others . . . just amazing! I loved this item when I first discovered it. Brought back MANY fond childhood memories! How many of you remember that Lays Potato Chips put these Space Walking Dogs in their bags of chips as a promo give away?? Gosh I'm old . . . but never too old to play!
- The BIG CHIEF DELUXE bicycle light is hand painted in brilliant, vibrant multicolor. The 308 stainless steel mounting stem needs no extra care and secures easily to the bicycle's axel utilizing the wheel mounting nut, front or rear. The light has a 36" wire lead that attaches to a 'positive' battery lead and the mounting stem acts as the system ground.The lights to attach to both original tank bike lighting or dynamo light systems. Future editions of light pairs will be available as LED wireless installation. Coming soon, Uncle Al's Toys will introduce another version of the Big Chief light for your fender.
- Add a splash of color to your bike with the new BIG CHIEF bicycle accessory light set!The 308 stainless steel mounting stem needs no extra care and secures easily to the bicycle/s axel utilizing the wheel mounting nut, front or rear. The light has a 36â€ wire lead that attaches to a 'positive' battery lead and the mounting stem acts as the system ground. These units attach to original tank bike lights or dynamo light systems. Future editions will be available as LED wireless installation.The Big Chief bike light is available in red or blue with more colors to be added soon. It is currently sold in pairs with FREE SHIPPING (lower 48 only).Made in the USA!
Replica Batman Batcuffs 1966 Ideal Batman Utility Belt AccessoryReplica Batman Batcuffs for the 1966 Ideal Batman Utility Belt. An accessory for the utility belt worn by Batman in the original 1966 TV series. These batcuffs are an exact replica of the original.
- Hostess With The Mostest Remote Controlled Figure and Bar Cart 1970's Poynter Products - Highly unusual and one of the finest toy in my collection! 1970's Poynter Products 'Hostess with the Mostest' battery operated figure and bar cart, complete with remote control and original instruction sheet. I have no idea how many of these were made but this one is serial #174 and is matched to the powered bar cart. I have never seen another one of these available anywhere. Hostess R/C works perfectly as new. Two very powerful motors under cart can handle the delivery of a full six pack and more as it appears the 31" tall sultry vixen slowly pushes the cart across the floor. The cart dimensions are 16" tall, shelf dimensions are 16" x 10" and width including main drive wheels is 12". Small wires attached to the drive system on one end and in the toes of our 'Giant Babe's' shoes on the other give the illusion of her legs moving back and forth in walking motion. Quite anatomically accurate, she's a sight to behold! Early 1970's, 100% original, serial number and original instructions included.
- The Buffalo Toys Hy-Lo Ferris Wheel was the very first Ferris Wheel toy known to be produced in the United States. The toy was produced from the mid to late 1920's. The toy was created to resemble The Great Ferris Wheel, built for the 1893 World Fair. The toy has six revolving carriages, and each car is shown with eight people in the standing position, which was how passengers were carried in the Great Ferris Wheel.The toy is all tin and utilizes a spring and twisted metal rod propulsion system. As the twisted rod is pulled straight up through the trap doors, tension from the spring pulls the rod back down into the tower, turning the two-inch gear and spinning the wheel. Buffalo Toys used this mechanism in several of their other toy offerings.This Ferris Wheel has been in my personal collection for several years and is in very fine condition for a 100-year-old toy!
- 1990's Vintage Mask Illusions Hand Critters Boxer Dog Puppet with the original tag. Made from latex rubber.
- A Lehmann Brandenburg Dancing Sailor wind-up tin toy in good, fully working condition. Made in Germany between 1904 and 1948 with a dark blue ribbon representing the vessel Columbia. There is some tattering of the cloth, expected on a toy of this age.
- A 1960's Humble Oil Pump & Derrick toy manufactured by Escon for toy distributor Melvin G. Miller and given as a gift to Humble Oil Refining Co. customers. It is a battery-operated working replica of an oil pump rig and derrick in fully working condition. The battery covers came in two colors, white and red. This toy has an original battery cover that has yellowed over time.
- Line Mar Calypso Joe the Drummer Mechanical Figurine. A very nice tin litho windup toy with a reproduction box from ToyTent. Joe works perfectly, pounding his drum and rocking back and forth.