Product Categories in this Section
- Sort by Default Order
- Vintage Handmade Bronze Wiking Ship by Edward Aagaard for Copenhagen Iron Art. This listing is for a patinated bronze Viking Ship made by Edward Aagaard for Iron Art in Copenhagen, Denmark. Beautifully crafted and detailed model with a dragon head on the bow and its tail on the stern. Shields are molded into each side of the boat and are not removable. The mast and bench seat are made of wood and the sail is made of copper with a depiction of a bird in the center of the sail. The boat is intact and complete. It is stamped Iron Art Copenhagen on the rudder. Measures approximately 16 inches long and 13.5 inches tall. Wooden boat stand included.
- Fao schwarz rocket candy dispenser RED NIB. Motion activated. Easy open top. Plugs in or runs on battery power for use indoors. Fill with your favorite tiny treats or use plastic beads for display play.It differs from a bank as there is no place to insert coins, but a simple wave of your hand will dispense a small amount of treats. Wonderful, retro rocket look that I just had to have in my space toy collection! This is an FAO Schwarz Exclusive item. Approximately 14" tall.
- TN Nomura Firefly Bug No. 4634 magic action battery operated toy with bump and go action. Slide the switch to the "On" position and watch the firefly move around with the tail light blinking and the clear, tinted wings flapping. Firefly requires one 'D' cell battery inserted into the base.Firefly Bug comes with the original box in fair condition. The toy has beautiful lithography and colors and is in excellent working condition. Please watch our YouTube video to see Firefly in action!
- This is a wonderful, 1999 Fisher-Price Dino-roarrr TYRANNOSAURUS REX, mint carded toy. It is a newer version of the popular F-P 'Puffalump' dinosaurs. I nearly had a cow the first time my wife and I came upon our first 'Puffalump' dinosaur. He was so soft and squeezable. I just wasn't expecting the sound that came from the toy when squeezed. It starts out as a high shrill noise and slowly descends into a cooing, 'Aaah' sound. An absolute gas and I was immediately sold by its appeal to small children.I purchased this toy brand new in 1999 and have kept it in sealed stored condition. This guy comes to you in vivid GREEN. When squeezed, he opens his mouth and out comes the sound of a very content Dino-roar! Also available is and equally fun Triceratops in vivid PURPLE color. These toys are fabulous for collectors or for those parents who want to give their little ones cherished vintage gifts. Very few left in this condition that aren't already in private collections.
Road rage racer toy<p>Gemmy Road Rage Racer , Orange Hair NIB Battery operated zany toy! As you shift through the gears, the driver shakes and shimmies, and makes a ridiculous sound of a guy imitating a car engine sound going through the shifting gears. Really quite comical and a fun gift for your car enthusiast. This toy is brand new in unplayed condition and never removed from the box.
- Gemmy Road Rage Racer, BLUE Helmet driver, NIB Battery operated zany toy! As you shift through the gears, the driver shakes and shimmies, and makes a ridiculous sound of a guy imitating a car engine sound going through the shifting gears. Really quite comical and a fun gift for your car enthusiast. This toy is brand new in unplayed condition and never removed from the box. Blue Helmet driver is quite rare!
- A Gemmy Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Plush Toy in the box. Press his foot and listen to Triumph's insults as he moves his mouth to the words. This Gemmy Original features Synchro-Motion, a cutting-edge animation technology that synchronizes the motion of the mouth to words or songs, allowing an inanimate figure to come to life before your eyes. A great novelty toy for your collection or as a gift.
- Hostess With The Mostest Remote Controlled Figure and Bar Cart 1970's Poynter Products - Highly unusual and one of the finest toy in my collection! 1970's Poynter Products 'Hostess with the Mostest' battery operated figure and bar cart, complete with remote control and original instruction sheet. I have no idea how many of these were made but this one is serial #174 and is matched to the powered bar cart. I have never seen another one of these available anywhere. Hostess R/C works perfectly as new. Two very powerful motors under cart can handle the delivery of a full six pack and more as it appears the 31" tall sultry vixen slowly pushes the cart across the floor. The cart dimensions are 16" tall, shelf dimensions are 16" x 10" and width including main drive wheels is 12". Small wires attached to the drive system on one end and in the toes of our 'Giant Babe's' shoes on the other give the illusion of her legs moving back and forth in walking motion. Quite anatomically accurate, she's a sight to behold! Early 1970's, 100% original, serial number and original instructions included.
- A 1960's Humble Oil Pump & Derrick toy manufactured by Escon for toy distributor Melvin G. Miller and given as a gift to Humble Oil Refining Co. customers. It is a battery-operated working replica of an oil pump rig and derrick in fully working condition. The battery covers came in two colors, white and red. This toy has an original battery cover that has yellowed over time.
- This is a RARE, Full House Productions (2011) Jack In The Boxxx Limited Edition Series 1. As you turn the crank, the melody XXX plays until the jester pops up with a 1 finger salute. A very naughty and impossible to find gift! I believe this was a very short-lived company, as there is no current information regarding their current status or other products offered, making this a truly unique item. Risque humor very reminiscent of the Poynter Products Novelty Company.
- A Lehmann Brandenburg Dancing Sailor wind-up tin toy in good, fully working condition. Made in Germany between 1904 and 1948 with a dark blue ribbon representing the vessel Columbia. There is some tattering of the cloth, expected on a toy of this age.