Buy Space Toys | Best vintage Space Toys Online
Looking for Space Toys Online? At Uncle Al’s vintage toy shop, you’ll find a huge collection of the best vintage space toys & parts to repair them.
Product Categories in this Section
- Without a doubt, one of the RAREST and coolest space toys ever made. 1960's Bandai Sears Radiation Tester Exclusive Area battery operated toy in nice working condition. This toy was available ONLY through Sears and could be found in their 1961 catalog. It operates on two 'D'cell batteries and features Bump N Go action, opening rear bay doors, a smoky fog emits while the radiation tester unfolds and lifts out of the bay. The arm retracts back into the bay and the doors close and the toy is on it's way again. During the entire cycle, the light pods in the rear flash red and green intermittently and are very bright. This early Japanese tin toy is a highly sought after space toy example and is sure to please. As can be seen in the pictures, the toy is in working condition and shows playwear and no paint touch ups. The battery compartment is very clean. This is a sizable toy stretching 21 inches in length, 5 inches wide and nearly 6 inches tall to the top of the antenna. Uncle Al's Toys is the only maker and provider of replacement parts for this toy. Both toys available here have replacement light pods, large antenna and front sight. Also included but not shown is a wonderful, first quality reproduction box, also available nowhere else! A great old vintage battery operated space toy that makes an outstanding functioning shelf piece display. This is not one to miss!
- New in the box. This miniature collectible is an exact replica of a 1950'S Bullet Car. It measures approximately 6-3/4” long and has rotating wheels and authentic detailing. This collectible is number 06612 of a 15,000 piece edition and includes a certificate of authenticity.Release date: 1998
- This is an excellent reproduction of the KO, Japan Space Whale Ship by the St. John Co., Marxu International of China. Space Whale Ship is a wind up toy that will open his mouth and tail and fins move during operation along with a 'sparking' action in the rear of the toy. Original versions of this toy sell for hundreds of dollars. There are a few subtle differences to be mindful of when looking at this toy. Original KO Space Whales have blue tinted plastic for the eyes where as the reproduction is clear plastic. Extremely nice job done on the lithography and a great addition to your collection!
- This is the I.W.G. Rocket Ship, Rocket World, Green Version in Box. It is an extremely fun sort of 'steam punky' rocket ship with a light up cockpit and crazy animal figure. I know there is a whole back story to the Stange Co. Rocket World toy offerings in this series but the large rocket ships really got to me! These are VERY hard to come by now and go for a premium price when you can find them. This toy comes complete with the inserts and original box. The gun fell out of the blister insert during the photo shoot but it's there. This rocket stands nearly 17" tall on three finned legs . . . looks MARVELOUS!
- Yanoman Space Scout S-17 Space Toy.
- Cool Rockets Space Tub with Box. New in box. Released in 2005. Made by artist Jeff Brewer, the Space Tub is the perfect decoration for your desktop in the home or office. This is a very cool, retro spaceship and used to be one of the cornerstone images used on our old website. Extremely well made and rare to find now.
- 1980's Universe Televiboat ME777 Space Toy. A clean tin litho battery operated toy in good working condition. Made in China.
- Forbidden Planet C-57D Space Cruiser by Polar Lights. Assembled ship is 28 inches in diameter. Dome is removable to reveal detailed command center and crew quarters. Includes 6 in-scale crew members, Altaira, Commander Adams, Robby the Robot and a Transparent ID Monster.
- Moon Mobile Scout Wagon Explorer Reproduction Box Sears Exclusive, Moon Mobile Scout Wagon Explorer Reproduction Box. A beautiful, faithfully reproduced high quality box for your collectible toy or for display. The Moon Mobile Scout toy was available through the Sears Christmas catalogs during the early 1960's and are amazing, complex toys for the era. The box art on the Sears Exclusives is collectible in its own right.
- Meridan Kidzlight LED Night Light. Item 10271. Color changing LED and soft continuous white glow. Long lasting LED with night sensor. These things are just awesome and extremely rare to find now. Because they are sealed LED units, they never seem to wear out. I first saw the Meridian UFO night light at my sister's house nearly 15 years ago, which prompted me to go in search of these lights for myself. I ended up purchasing all of the remaining lights I could find and haven't seen any more available for years now.These lights are brand new and come sealed in their original blister card packaging. A must have for your sci-fi, space toy enthusiast or collector!
- FAO Schwartz Candy Rocket Sweet Dispenser RED NIB. Motion activated. Easy open top. Plugs in or runs on battery power for use indoors. Fill with your favorite tiny treats or use plastic beads for display play.It differs from a bank as there is no place to insert coins, but a simple wave of your hand will dispense a small amount of treats. Wonderful, retro rocket look that I just had to have in my space toy collection! This is an FAO Schwarz Exclusive item. Approximately 14" tall.
- Masudaya Space Capsule 6 is made by Masudaya, Japan in the 1960s. It is a large space toy with multiple actions: whistling noise, revolving flashing light, bump and go action, and the astronaut moves back and forth in his chair. The toy measures 10" long and 5.5" high. Battery operated. Works perfectly. This toy has been in my personal toy collection for almost 20 years and is in wonderful condition. Variations of this toy offer the astronaut figure in a RED space suit, which is the most common version and this one here, which is the astronaut in a GREEN space suit and is considered the rarer version.