Buy Space Toys | Best vintage Space Toys Online
Looking for Space Toys Online? At Uncle Al’s vintage toy shop, you’ll find a huge collection of the best vintage space toys & parts to repair them.
Product Categories in this Section
- Yanoman Space Scout S-17 Space Toy.
- New in the box. This miniature collectible is an exact replica of a 1950'S Bullet Car. It measures approximately 6-3/4” long and has rotating wheels and authentic detailing. This collectible is number 06612 of a 15,000 piece edition and includes a certificate of authenticity.Release date: 1998
- This is an excellent reproduction of the KO, Japan Space Whale Ship by the St. John Co., Marxu International of China. Space Whale Ship is a wind up toy that will open his mouth and tail and fins move during operation along with a 'sparking' action in the rear of the toy. Original versions of this toy sell for hundreds of dollars. There are a few subtle differences to be mindful of when looking at this toy. Original KO Space Whales have blue tinted plastic for the eyes where as the reproduction is clear plastic. Extremely nice job done on the lithography and a great addition to your collection!
- Pyro X-300 Space Cruiser REPRODUCTION Rocket ShipPyro X-300 Space Cruiser REPRODUCTION Rocket Ship - This is a brand new exact reproduction of the Pyro X-300 Space Cruiser manufactured by Uncle Al's Toys. A complete original toy was disassembled and molds were made of the individual pieces. As with the original, it features rolling wheels and an astronaut figure. These spaceships can be made in any color combination and more will be available here and on Ebay.The Pyro X-300 Space Cruiser is a beautiful, classic 1950's design that has withstood the test of time in it's popularity. Many different companies across the globe have taken this rocket and added there own design elements. Kleeware and Tudor Rose are two companies that offered this toy in color varieties. T. Cohn offered the rocket with their tin Space Port that would launch the rocket out of the garage and across the floor.Values continue to climb on original toys, making them somewhat unaffordable to new collectors which is why I decided to recreate the toy for those collectors. I will be making other X-300 variations myself with features such as battery operated lighting and friction/sparking drive.
- Moon Mobile Scout Wagon Explorer Reproduction Box Sears Exclusive, Moon Mobile Scout Wagon Explorer Reproduction Box. A beautiful, faithfully reproduced high quality box for your collectible toy or for display. The Moon Mobile Scout toy was available through the Sears Christmas catalogs during the early 1960's and are amazing, complex toys for the era. The box art on the Sears Exclusives is collectible in its own right.
- This is a rare Walt Disney World, Epcot Mission Space X-2 Experimental Exploration Spacecraft battery-operated toy that was only available at the theme park gift shop many years ago, and the toy is no longer produced. There are three buttons on the back of the toy that make sound as well as flashing red LED lights in the engines and leading edges of wings and fins. I tried to capture the colors but they are much more vivid in person. An extremely well-made toy that also features an opening cockpit and retractable rolling landing gear. I have a demonstrator to play with and three in their original boxes for sale. These are highly sought after by space toy collectors and Disneyana collectors alike.
- Beautiful vintage 1950's Japan Masudaya 'Space Giant' flying saucer battery operated toy in tremendous condition. This large (12") diameter toy requires 3 'D' cell batteries and features Bump n' Go action, eerie whistling sound and flashing alternating lights on the deck as well as tail fins. A very nice, rare collectible spaceship!
- Masudaya Space Capsule 6 is made by Masudaya, Japan in the 1960s. It is a large space toy with multiple actions: whistling noise, revolving flashing light, bump and go action, and the astronaut moves back and forth in his chair. The toy measures 10" long and 5.5" high. Battery operated. Works perfectly. This toy has been in my personal toy collection for almost 20 years and is in wonderful condition. Variations of this toy offer the astronaut figure in a RED space suit, which is the most common version and this one here, which is the astronaut in a GREEN space suit and is considered the rarer version.
- This is the I.W.G. Rocket Ship, Rocket World, Green Version in Box. It is an extremely fun sort of 'steam punky' rocket ship with a light up cockpit and crazy animal figure. I know there is a whole back story to the Stange Co. Rocket World toy offerings in this series but the large rocket ships really got to me! These are VERY hard to come by now and go for a premium price when you can find them. This toy comes complete with the inserts and original box. The gun fell out of the blister insert during the photo shoot but it's there. This rocket stands nearly 17" tall on three finned legs . . . looks MARVELOUS!
- FAO Schwartz Candy Rocket Sweet Dispenser RED NIB. Motion activated. Easy open top. Plugs in or runs on battery power for use indoors. Fill with your favorite tiny treats or use plastic beads for display play. It differs from a bank as there is no place to insert coins, but a simple wave of your hand will dispense a small amount of treats. Wonderful, retro rocket look that I just had to have in my space toy collection! This is an FAO Schwarz Exclusive item. Approximately 14" tall.
- Cool Rockets Space Tub with Box. New in box. Released in 2005. Made by artist Jeff Brewer, the Space Tub is the perfect decoration for your desktop in the home or office. This is a very cool, retro spaceship and used to be one of the cornerstone images used on our old website. Extremely well made and rare to find now.
- Without a doubt, one of the RAREST and coolest space toys ever made. 1960's Bandai Sears Radiation Tester Exclusive Area battery operated toy in nice working condition. This toy was available ONLY through Sears and could be found in their 1961 catalog. It operates on two 'D'cell batteries and features Bump N Go action, opening rear bay doors, a smoky fog emits while the radiation tester unfolds and lifts out of the bay. The arm retracts back into the bay and the doors close and the toy is on it's way again. During the entire cycle, the light pods in the rear flash red and green intermittently and are very bright. This early Japanese tin toy is a highly sought after space toy example and is sure to please. As can be seen in the pictures, the toy is in working condition and shows playwear and no paint touch ups. The battery compartment is very clean. This is a sizable toy stretching 21 inches in length, 5 inches wide and nearly 6 inches tall to the top of the antenna. Uncle Al's Toys is the only maker and provider of replacement parts for this toy. Both toys available here have replacement light pods, large antenna and front sight. Also included but not shown is a wonderful, first quality reproduction box, also available nowhere else! A great old vintage battery operated space toy that makes an outstanding functioning shelf piece display. This is not one to miss!