Product Categories in this Section
- Cool Rockets Space Tub with Box. New in box. Released in 2005. Made by artist Jeff Brewer, the Space Tub is the perfect decoration for your desktop in the home or office. This is a very cool, retro spaceship and used to be one of the cornerstone images used on our old website. Extremely well made and rare to find now.
- Yanoman Space Scout S-17 Space Toy.
- This is the I.W.G. Rocket Ship, Rocket World, Green Version in Box. It is an extremely fun sort of 'steam punky' rocket ship with a light up cockpit and crazy animal figure. I know there is a whole back story to the Stange Co. Rocket World toy offerings in this series but the large rocket ships really got to me! These are VERY hard to come by now and go for a premium price when you can find them. This toy comes complete with the inserts and original box. The gun fell out of the blister insert during the photo shoot but it's there. This rocket stands nearly 17" tall on three finned legs . . . looks MARVELOUS!
- This is an excellent reproduction of the KO, Japan Space Whale Ship by the St. John Co., Marxu International of China. Space Whale Ship is a wind up toy that will open his mouth and tail and fins move during operation along with a 'sparking' action in the rear of the toy. Original versions of this toy sell for hundreds of dollars. There are a few subtle differences to be mindful of when looking at this toy. Original KO Space Whales have blue tinted plastic for the eyes where as the reproduction is clear plastic. Extremely nice job done on the lithography and a great addition to your collection!
- New in the box. This miniature collectible is an exact replica of a 1950'S Bullet Car. It measures approximately 6-3/4” long and has rotating wheels and authentic detailing. This collectible is number 06612 of a 15,000 piece edition and includes a certificate of authenticity.Release date: 1998
- Without a doubt, one of the RAREST and coolest space toys ever made. 1960's Bandai Sears Radiation Tester Exclusive Area battery operated toy in nice working condition. This toy was available ONLY through Sears and could be found in their 1961 catalog. It operates on two 'D'cell batteries and features Bump N Go action, opening rear bay doors, a smoky fog emits while the radiation tester unfolds and lifts out of the bay. The arm retracts back into the bay and the doors close and the toy is on it's way again. During the entire cycle, the light pods in the rear flash red and green intermittently and are very bright. This early Japanese tin toy is a highly sought after space toy example and is sure to please. As can be seen in the pictures, the toy is in working condition and shows playwear and no paint touch ups. The battery compartment is very clean. This is a sizable toy stretching 21 inches in length, 5 inches wide and nearly 6 inches tall to the top of the antenna. Uncle Al's Toys is the only maker and provider of replacement parts for this toy. Both toys available here have replacement light pods, large antenna and front sight. Also included but not shown is a wonderful, first quality reproduction box, also available nowhere else! A great old vintage battery operated space toy that makes an outstanding functioning shelf piece display. This is not one to miss!