Your new tail fin lenses are cast in RED or GREEN. They come as a set of left and right lenses. You can order one each color or both the same color. Please specify when you order.
Product Categories in this Section
- Masudaya Space Giant Flying Saucer Replacement Tail Fins. We create all of our reproduction parts from a duplicating process using original toy parts (NOT 3D!). This ensures a perfect fitting and authentic replacement part requiring no refinishing or alteration prior to installation.The results are undeniable and sure to please. We also employ the same process when re-creating our tin and metal parts, which we pre-fit to an original toy prior to shipping to you.
- Meridan Kidzlight LED Night Light. Item 10271. Color changing LED and soft continuous white glow. Long lasting LED with night sensor. These things are just awesome and extremely rare to find now. Because they are sealed LED units, they never seem to wear out. I first saw the Meridian UFO night light at my sister's house nearly 15 years ago, which prompted me to go in search of these lights for myself. I ended up purchasing all of the remaining lights I could find and haven't seen any more available for years now.These lights are brand new and come sealed in their original blister card packaging. A must have for your sci-fi, space toy enthusiast or collector!
- This is a rare Walt Disney World, Epcot Mission Space X-2 Experimental Exploration Spacecraft battery-operated toy that was only available at the theme park gift shop many years ago, and the toy is no longer produced. There are three buttons on the back of the toy that make sound as well as flashing red LED lights in the engines and leading edges of wings and fins. I tried to capture the colors but they are much more vivid in person. An extremely well-made toy that also features an opening cockpit and retractable rolling landing gear. I have a demonstrator to play with and three in their original boxes for sale. These are highly sought after by space toy collectors and Disneyana collectors alike.
- Moon Mobile Scout Wagon Explorer Reproduction Box Sears Exclusive, Moon Mobile Scout Wagon Explorer Reproduction Box. A beautiful, faithfully reproduced high quality box for your collectible toy or for display. The toy was available through the Sears Christmas catalogs during the early 1960's and are amazing, complex toys for the era. The box art on the Sears Exclusives is collectible in its own right.
- This is a brand new exact reproduction of the Pyro X-300 Space Cruiser manufactured by Uncle Al's Toys. A complete original toy was disassembled and molds were made of the individual pieces. As with the original, it features rolling wheels and an astronaut figure. These spaceships can be made in any color combination and more will be available here and on Ebay.The Pyro X-300 Space Cruiser is a beautiful, classic 1950's design that has withstood the test of time in it's popularity. Many different companies across the globe have taken this rocket and added there own design elements. Kleeware and Tudor Rose are two companies that offered this toy in color varieties. T. Cohn offered the rocket with their tin Space Port that would launch the rocket out of the garage and across the floor.Values continue to climb on original toys, making them somewhat unaffordable to new collectors which is why I decided to recreate the toy for those collectors. I will be making other X-300 variations myself with features such as battery operated lighting and friction/sparking drive.
- This is an excellent reproduction of the KO, Japan Space Whale Ship by the St. John Co., Marxu International of China. Space Whale Ship is a wind up toy that will open his mouth and tail and fins move during operation along with a 'sparking' action in the rear of the toy. Original versions of this toy sell for hundreds of dollars. There are a few subtle differences to be mindful of when looking at this toy. Original KO Space Whales have blue tinted plastic for the eyes where as the reproduction is clear plastic. Extremely nice job done on the lithography and a great addition to your collection!
- A nice Holdraketa Friction Tin Rocket. Made in Hungary in 1986. A high-quality 'push and go' friction power motor. It runs horizontally until the nose bumps into something triggering another action. The rocket can stand itself upright and the ladder unfolds and drops down to the ground. Inside you will see an astronaut. Box and rocket are in good condition overall. The rocket measures 15.25" long.
- New in the box. This miniature collectible is an exact replica of a 1950'S Bullet Car. It measures approximately 6-3/4” long and has rotating wheels and authentic detailing. This collectible is number 06612 of a 15,000 piece edition and includes a certificate of authenticity.Release date: 1998