Product Categories in this Section
- Sort by Default Order
- 1930's Strauss Tin Litho Wind-up Inter-State Bus (Green version) - Produced by the Ferdinand Strauss Company of New York. The The litho shows normal play wear and the wind-up mechanism has a built-in key that is in good working order.
- Vintage 1960's Ohio Art Carnival Shooting Gallery in wonderful complete and working condition. Received as a birthday present when I was a kid, this large and heavy wind up tin toy has ducks on a conveyor belt that slowly pass in front of a circular spinning target. The original elastic belts are still in very good condition and the toy works well. It comes with two original dart guns and two original black shaft darts. An after market package of Ohio Art darts is included as the rubber tips are in good shape. This toy comes in the original box and shows wear and age but displays nicely. Beautiful full color litho gallery in extremely nice condition and rare to find with two original working dart guns/darts!
- A 1920's Greppert and Kelch Tin Litho Wind-up Car with Driver #548 in excellent original fully working condition. The toy is marked G. & E. and was made in Brandenburg, Germany.
- A very nice Jenny the Balky Mule tin litho windup toy with built-in key by the Ferdinand Strauss Corporation. Circa late 1920's, the toy is wound with a key located on the underside of the cart. Wind the key and watch the wheels turn, the mule balk and the farmer rock back and forth.
- A Lehmann Brandenburg Dancing Sailor wind-up tin toy in good, fully working condition. Made in Germany between 1904 and 1948 with a dark blue ribbon representing the vessel Columbia. There is some tattering of the cloth, expected on a toy of this age.
- This is a Marx Linemar Toys Pluto the Drum Major wind up toy from the 1950's. The toy is all tin with rubber ears and tail. When the toy is wound, Pluto hops and toots his horn with ringing bell, ears and tail flopping! He works wonderfully and would be a very nice addition to your Disney toy collection. .
- This is an excellent reproduction of the KO, Japan Space Whale Ship by the St. John Co., Marxu International of China. Space Whale Ship is a wind up toy that will open his mouth and tail and fins move during operation along with a 'sparking' action in the rear of the toy. Original versions of this toy sell for hundreds of dollars. There are a few subtle differences to be mindful of when looking at this toy. Original KO Space Whales have blue tinted plastic for the eyes where as the reproduction is clear plastic. Extremely nice job done on the lithography and a great addition to your collection!