Your new tail fin lenses are cast in RED or GREEN. They come as a set of left and right lenses. You can order one each color or both the same color. Please specify when you order.
- Masudaya Space Giant Flying Saucer Replacement Tail Fins. We create all of our reproduction parts from a duplicating process using original toy parts (NOT 3D!). This ensures a perfect fitting and authentic replacement part requiring no refinishing or alteration prior to installation.The results are undeniable and sure to please. We also employ the same process when re-creating our tin and metal parts, which we pre-fit to an original toy prior to shipping to you.
- Masudaya Space Capsule 6 is made by Masudaya, Japan in the 1960s. It is a large space toy with multiple actions: whistling noise, revolving flashing light, bump and go action, and the astronaut moves back and forth in his chair. The toy measures 10" long and 5.5" high. Battery operated. Works perfectly. This toy has been in my personal toy collection for almost 20 years and is in wonderful condition. Variations of this toy offer the astronaut figure in a RED space suit, which is the most common version and this one here, which is the astronaut in a GREEN space suit and is considered the rarer version.
- Masudaya Queen of the Sea Replacement Tin Flag - This listing is for a replica tin flag for the Masudaya 'Queen of the Sea' battery operated tin ocean liner. This tin flag is a nearly exact replica of the original, almost always missing tin flag that fits to the rear of the ocean liner. A shoulder is machined onto the shaft so the flag sits and fits at the appropriate height. Other parts are available for this toy such as the light blue radar antenna and the set of two clear dome light bulb covers. This great toy from the 1950's is such a nice, LARGE toy but many times nowadays when you find an example of this toy, it's missing some of these key, impossible to find pieces. Look no further, they're here at Uncle Al's!
- Masudaya Queen of the Sea Replacement Light Domes, Set of TWO - This listing is for a set of TWO replacement light bulb covers for the Masudaya 'Queen of the Sea' battery operated tin ocean liner. These covers are and exact replica of the original toy parts and are guaranteed a perfect fit - just pop them on! Other parts are available for this toy such as the light blue radar antenna and the always missing rear tin flag.This great toy from the 1950's is such a nice, LARGE toy but many times nowadays when you find an example of this toy, it's missing some of these key, impossible to find pieces. Look no further, they're here at Uncle Al's!
- Masudaya battery operated Queen of the Sea replica radar antenna. Available ONLY through Uncle Al's Toys is this plastic resin replica antenna available in light blue, dark blue and white. (Please specify color when ordering.)The antenna mounts on a rod protruding from the upper deck of the toy and is nearly always lost. Also available for the Queen is a replica tin flag and the clear light bulb domes for the upper deck! Time to complete your large cruise ship and increase it's value!
- Masudaya 'Queen Of The Sea' battery operated ocean liner in excellent working original condition. The Queen requires 3 'D' cell batteries for operation and features Bump N Go action, loud ships horn, red and green flashing lights and spinning radar antenna. The antenna and metal ship's flag are Uncle Al's reproductions. There is some very minor rust damage near the battery compartment but not inside. Awesome toy nearly 24" long.
- Beautiful vintage 1950's Japan Masudaya 'Space Giant' flying saucer battery operated toy in tremendous condition. This large (12") diameter toy requires 3 'D' cell batteries and features Bump n' Go action, eerie whistling sound and flashing alternating lights on the deck as well as tail fins. A very nice, rare collectible spaceship!