- This listing is for a new replacement rubber cap / plug for the mid 1970's Tomy Waterful Toys. The replacement cap/plug is an exact copy of an original part and is guaranteed to be a perfect fit. The cap fits perfectly and seals nicely as it is a soft rubber. You can also keep one in the spare compartment underneath, just like the toy originally came with. They are available in WHITE color only. Over time, they will change to a cream color just like the original caps. The black plugs shown were test pieces and are for reference and clarification. Not available anywhere else!There is quite a variety of Waterful Toy games, some of which you will find here. Tic Tac Toe, Ring Toss and many more that provide hours of fun. Some people assume the toy requires two rubber plugs because there is one on the bottom. It is a spare and serves no other purpose, but it never hurts to have two!
- A new replacement round rubber cap/plug for the mid 1970's Tomy WEE Waterful and Two Player water games. The replacement cap/plug is an exact copy of an original part and is guaranteed to be a perfect fit. The cap fits perfectly and seals nicely as it is a soft rubber. You can also keep one in the spare compartment underneath, just like the toy originally came with. They are available in WHITE color only. Over time, they will change to a cream color just like the original caps.There is quite a variety of Waterful Toy games, some of which you will find here. Tic Tac Toe, Ring Toss and many more that provide hours of fun. Some people have assumed that because there is a rubber plug in the bottom as well as the one that seals the top of the toy that the toy required two plugs. The bottom plug is a spare and serves no other purpose. But it never hurts to have two!
- A new replacement drive belt for the Nomura Mechanized Robby Robot. The belt also fits the Rosko Astronaut Robot.
- Marx Hootin’ Hollow Haunted House ButtonHootin’ Hollow Haunted House Button is a perfect reproduction of the original toy part. If your haunted house is missing any of the little buttons for operating the different house functions, your prayers are answered! We carefully color match our plastic to blend in our new buttons with your existing toy buttons.Marx Hootin’ Hollow Haunted House first appeared on TV in the mid 1960’s. The commercial features a spooky announcer and two children playing with and truly enjoying the houses many amazing features. The toy boasts a jumping cat, a witch behind the opening front door, a ghost floating in the air behind a lighted window, a scary window shade, a skeleton that jumps out of the chimney, a shaking roof with banging shutters, a spooky, eerie sound and a frightening loud whistling noise. All of these features operate by buttons and 3 ‘D’ cell batteries.Other parts we have available for this toy include the witch behind the door, the standing black cat, the jumping skeleton, the tin battery box door, the tin inner battery box and the tin rear house panel.
- Duromold Flying Saucer Bank Dome - This listing is for one replacement dome for the Duromold Flying Saucer Bank. This dome is an exact replica of the original part and is guaranteed to be a perfect fit! Just pop it on! The bank in the photographs is for display purposes only and not for sale.
- A replacement red button for the battery-operated sound box. If your Monkeemobile is missing this button, the sound mechanism is very hard to operate. Just a drop of Super Glue will bond the replacement button to the stem. The button is translucent red, just like the original. Many additional parts are available for this toy. Please keep looking at Uncle Al's!
Bandai 1959 Cadillac Tin Friction Automobile Tail LightsNew from Uncle Al's is this great set of replacement TAIL LIGHTS for the Bandai 1959 Cadillac tin friction automobile. You get a left and a right to complete the rear end of your car. Some modeling experience is helpful, but if you're doing this yourself you're probably already quite handy! These are very small and fit the 11 1/2" version of the car. Bandai 1959 Cadillac replacement tail lights, sold in pairs and currently only available HERE! These require the installer to trim off the mold pin in order to properly fit into the plated trim on the toy and are a PERFECT FIT replacement made from a mold of the original parts. My replacements are shown installed on one of my Cadillacs!
- XM-12 Moon Rocket - Yonezawa - Replacement Cockpit Canopy - Perfect fit replacement, orange color molded just like original! You get one switch ball exactly as shown. The ball can be glued onto the switch with super glue to hold it fast. Our switch ball was created from a mold taken of an excellent condition original part in order to provide you the finest nearly exact copy available. We also offer other parts for this toy and are experts in it's repair and restoration. We will be offering replacement snap on tin fins and the twist on rear plated exhaust with light in the very near future!
- Replacement Switch - This versatile little switch will fit several toys - the Marx Super Beam Signal Ray Gun, the Marx Space Patrol Atomic Flashlight Pistol, the Rex Mars Planet Patrol Ray Gun and even the Halco Space Patrol Ray Gun. The switch generally matches the triggers so we have it available in many colors. Just specify the color when you make the purchase.
- Thomas Toys Atom Bomber B-29, Replacement Metal Bomb - This is a replacement metal bomb for the 1950's Thomas Toys plastic B-29 Atom Bomber toy aircraft. It was made from a mold of an original toy part and is authentic to the toy.