- Sort by Default Order
- Add a splash of color to your bike with the new BIG CHIEF bicycle accessory light set!The 308 stainless steel mounting stem needs no extra care and secures easily to the bicycle/s axel utilizing the wheel mounting nut, front or rear. The light has a 36â€ wire lead that attaches to a 'positive' battery lead and the mounting stem acts as the system ground. These units attach to original tank bike lights or dynamo light systems. Future editions will be available as LED wireless installation.The Big Chief bike light is available in red or blue with more colors to be added soon. It is currently sold in pairs with FREE SHIPPING (lower 48 only).Made in the USA!
- The BIG CHIEF DELUXE bicycle light is hand painted in brilliant, vibrant multicolor. The 308 stainless steel mounting stem needs no extra care and secures easily to the bicycle's axel utilizing the wheel mounting nut, front or rear. The light has a 36" wire lead that attaches to a 'positive' battery lead and the mounting stem acts as the system ground.The lights to attach to both original tank bike lighting or dynamo light systems. Future editions of light pairs will be available as LED wireless installation. Coming soon, Uncle Al's Toys will introduce another version of the Big Chief light for your fender.
Replica Batman Batcuffs 1966 Ideal Batman Utility Belt AccessoryReplica Batman Batcuffs for the 1966 Ideal Batman Utility Belt. An accessory for the utility belt worn by Batman in the original 1966 TV series. These batcuffs are an exact replica of the original.
- Without a doubt, one of the RAREST and coolest space toys ever made. 1960's Bandai Sears Radiation Tester Exclusive Area battery operated toy in nice working condition. This toy was available ONLY through Sears and could be found in their 1961 catalog. It operates on two 'D'cell batteries and features Bump N Go action, opening rear bay doors, a smoky fog emits while the radiation tester unfolds and lifts out of the bay. The arm retracts back into the bay and the doors close and the toy is on it's way again. During the entire cycle, the light pods in the rear flash red and green intermittently and are very bright. This early Japanese tin toy is a highly sought after space toy example and is sure to please. As can be seen in the pictures, the toy is in working condition and shows playwear and no paint touch ups. The battery compartment is very clean. This is a sizable toy stretching 21 inches in length, 5 inches wide and nearly 6 inches tall to the top of the antenna. Uncle Al's Toys is the only maker and provider of replacement parts for this toy. Both toys available here have replacement light pods, large antenna and front sight. Also included but not shown is a wonderful, first quality reproduction box, also available nowhere else! A great old vintage battery operated space toy that makes an outstanding functioning shelf piece display. This is not one to miss!
- Another wonderful friction car is the Bandai Rolls Royce Silver Cloud Convertible. This beautiful convertible is in excellent, fully working condition. A must have for collectors and enthusiasts alike!
- Bandai Rolls Royce Silver Cloud 'Flying Lady' hood ornament replica, faithfully reproduced to fit exactly like the original installation. I cast my replica from an original ornament. Unlike the replacements offered by my competitors, my 'Flying Lady' still has her head . . .*PLEASE NOTE* You may have to disassemble the toy in order to install this part, depending on whether or not the original emblem was pulled completely out or snapped off. If a piece is still showing on the top of the radiator shell, you can carefully trim the emblem base with an exacto knife and push the remainder of the shaft through the hole. The new ornament can be glued in place rather than opening the toy. These are in stock and ready to go!
- A hood ornament replica for the Bandai Lincoln Convertible/Coupe. The replica is cast from an original ornament and fits exactly like the original installation. These are in stock and ready to go.*PLEASE NOTE* You may have to disassemble the toy in order to install this part, depending on whether or not the original emblem was pulled completely out or snapped off. If a piece is still showing on the top of the radiator shell, you can carefully trim the emblem base with an Exacto knife and push the remainder of the shaft through the hole. The new ornament can be glued in place rather than opening the toy.
- Bandai Battery Operated Volkswagen Bus Replacement TIN Rear Door -This is an item that I've needed to make for some time and finally have it ready for purchase. The Bandai Volkswagen Bus battery operated version has this delicate, rear opening door that is so often missing from these toys. I had a toy with a damaged original door that I was able to recreate in tin to look and function just as original.This new tin door comes as shown in white automotive primer for $95.00 USD and can be finish painted in either RED or CREAM IVORY as the two original toy color versions that were available for an additional $25.00. It also comes with the hinge pin for mounting the door to the vehicle.This is an absolute must have if your bus is missing its rear hatch door and it is available no where else!
- Bandai Area Radiation Tester Replacement RADAR DISH is a 3 piece exact replacement part. The radar dish has a plastic backing, center plastic mount and a metal reflector. It attaches to the toy exactly as the original with holes for the mounting pin and extension arm. More parts are available for this toy.