- Sort by Default Order
- A new cockpit/canopy set for the Hubley Kiddie Toy Fighter Bomber and P-47 die cast metal airplanes. We create all of our reproduction parts from a duplicating process using original toy parts (NOT 3D!). This ensures a perfect fitting and authentic replacement part requiring no refinishing or alteration prior to installation.The results are undeniable and sure to please. We employ the same process when re-creating our tin and metal parts, which we pre-fit to an original toy prior to shipment.
- Buddy L Mechanical Scarab Windup Automobile. A pressed steel toy measuring about 10" long with a wind-up motor on the rear wheels.. Be sure to check out the video.This is a very unique and imaginative toy produced by Buddy L in the mid 1930's. The toy is in very good to excellent operating condition, with original paint and Scarab decals on the doors. The toy shows moderate playwear, with numerous scratches overall but the plated trim is clean. This is an extremely well made and unusual subject, collectible toy.To operate the toy, swing the stop lever to secure the rear wheels from rotating and wind the mechanism. Place the toy on the floor, release the stop lever and watch the Scarab move in a forward direction. As the mechanism continues its cycle, a small wheel drops at the rear of the mechanism causing the Scarab to turn in another direction.
- Add a splash of color to your bike with the new BIG CHIEF bicycle accessory light set!The 308 stainless steel mounting stem needs no extra care and secures easily to the bicycle/s axel utilizing the wheel mounting nut, front or rear. The light has a 36â€ wire lead that attaches to a 'positive' battery lead and the mounting stem acts as the system ground. These units attach to original tank bike lights or dynamo light systems. Future editions will be available as LED wireless installation.The Big Chief bike light is available in red or blue with more colors to be added soon. It is currently sold in pairs with FREE SHIPPING (lower 48 only).Made in the USA!
- The BIG CHIEF DELUXE bicycle light is hand painted in brilliant, vibrant multicolor. The 308 stainless steel mounting stem needs no extra care and secures easily to the bicycle's axel utilizing the wheel mounting nut, front or rear. The light has a 36" wire lead that attaches to a 'positive' battery lead and the mounting stem acts as the system ground.The lights to attach to both original tank bike lighting or dynamo light systems. Future editions of light pairs will be available as LED wireless installation. Coming soon, Uncle Al's Toys will introduce another version of the Big Chief light for your fender.
Replica Batman Batcuffs 1966 Ideal Batman Utility Belt AccessoryReplica Batman Batcuffs for the 1966 Ideal Batman Utility Belt. An accessory for the utility belt worn by Batman in the original 1966 TV series. These batcuffs are an exact replica of the original.
- Without a doubt, one of the RAREST and coolest space toys ever made. 1960's Bandai Sears Radiation Tester Exclusive Area battery operated toy in nice working condition. This toy was available ONLY through Sears and could be found in their 1961 catalog. It operates on two 'D'cell batteries and features Bump N Go action, opening rear bay doors, a smoky fog emits while the radiation tester unfolds and lifts out of the bay. The arm retracts back into the bay and the doors close and the toy is on it's way again. During the entire cycle, the light pods in the rear flash red and green intermittently and are very bright. This early Japanese tin toy is a highly sought after space toy example and is sure to please. As can be seen in the pictures, the toy is in working condition and shows playwear and no paint touch ups. The battery compartment is very clean. This is a sizable toy stretching 21 inches in length, 5 inches wide and nearly 6 inches tall to the top of the antenna. Uncle Al's Toys is the only maker and provider of replacement parts for this toy. Both toys available here have replacement light pods, large antenna and front sight. Also included but not shown is a wonderful, first quality reproduction box, also available nowhere else! A great old vintage battery operated space toy that makes an outstanding functioning shelf piece display. This is not one to miss!
- Another wonderful friction car is the Bandai Rolls Royce Silver Cloud Convertible. This beautiful convertible is in excellent, fully working condition. A must have for collectors and enthusiasts alike!
- Bandai Rolls Royce Silver Cloud 'Flying Lady' hood ornament replica, faithfully reproduced to fit exactly like the original installation. I cast my replica from an original ornament. Unlike the replacements offered by my competitors, my 'Flying Lady' still has her head . . .*PLEASE NOTE* You may have to disassemble the toy in order to install this part, depending on whether or not the original emblem was pulled completely out or snapped off. If a piece is still showing on the top of the radiator shell, you can carefully trim the emblem base with an exacto knife and push the remainder of the shaft through the hole. The new ornament can be glued in place rather than opening the toy. These are in stock and ready to go!
- A hood ornament replica for the Bandai Lincoln Convertible/Coupe. The replica is cast from an original ornament and fits exactly like the original installation. These are in stock and ready to go.*PLEASE NOTE* You may have to disassemble the toy in order to install this part, depending on whether or not the original emblem was pulled completely out or snapped off. If a piece is still showing on the top of the radiator shell, you can carefully trim the emblem base with an Exacto knife and push the remainder of the shaft through the hole. The new ornament can be glued in place rather than opening the toy.