- Sort by Default Order
- 1929 Buddy L #208 Transportation Company Bus, 100% Original - This is one of the finest, all original, heavy pressed steel toy busses that you will ever see. This Buddy L Transportation Coach is in incredible, 100% original, unrestored condition with the original leather pull cord still attached. At an impressive 30" length, it's one of the largest toy busses ever produced. The toy has minor surface imperfections and there is mild wear to the original aluminum wheels.As this was also considered a 'ride on' style toy, the steerable front wheels were operated by the riding child turning the spare tires on either side of the front cowl.The toy features steerable wheels and both left and right front opening doors. The original paint is time aged but remarkably few chips or imperfections. The original decals are at 90%. Plated surfaces are tarnished and left unrestored. This is a true museum piece that was acquired from a reputable, world travelled dealer of fine antiquities. There are no disappointments here.Additional photos are available on request and please, only serious inquiries answered. This toy can be purchased through direct contact ONLY and acceptable payment will be by bank draft, direct wire transfer or verified personal check.
- A 1950s Noma Lites Village Church lighted windup musical display. The church features faux stained-glass windows, a bell in the church steeple and flocked bottle brush trees surrounding it. The music box winds in the back and plays Silent Night. Both the music box and the interior light are in good working condition. This is the largest Noma Church display from the 1950's.The display is made of a light weight plastic in fairly good condition overall. There appears to be a crack in the front right snowy corner, but the display is intact and beautiful. Please be sure to watch the video and check out all of the photos! The church comes packaged in its original shipping box. The box is in excellent condition and the shipping tag features all of the shipping information, including the date it was mailed. A true Christmas Time Capsule and a really beautiful piece!
- A 1960's Aoshin ASC Batmobile battery operated toy Batmobile in excellent working condition. It's a 'Mystery Action', bump n' go style toy that requires two 'D' cell batteries for operation.Batman and Robin figures in the cockpit sit below the slow timed, flashing beacon light. A faster flashing light emits through the rocket tubes and red turbine lens in the rear. An extremely cool Batman collectible in beautiful shape!
- Child Guidance Mechanical Helicopter No. 8200. A child's introduction to mechanics. The gears turn, the motor spins and it makes a realistic sound. Wind it up and watch it run! The helicopter can be disassembled and is color-coded for easy reassembly. The Child Guidance series of Mechanical Toys are tremendous teaching tools. Children learn the science behind how things work, by watching the operation of gears working together to create action and movement. You'll find the rarest examples of these toys right here!
- Child Guidance Mechanical Locomotive No. 8200. A child's introduction to mechanics. Wind it up and watch it run! The train can be disassembled and is color-coded for easy reassembly. The Child Guidance series of Mechanical Toys are tremendous teaching tools. Children learn the science behind how things work, by watching the operation of gears working together to create action and movement. You'll find the rarest examples of these toys right here!
- Child Guidance Mechanical V-8 Engine, No. 8280. A child's introduction to mechanics. Wind it up and watch it run! The engine can be disassembled and is color-coded for easy reassembly. The Child Guidance series of Mechanical Toys are tremendous teaching tools. Children learn the science behind how things work, by watching the operation of gears working together to create action and movement. You'll find the rarest examples of these toys right here!
- CIJ France, Alfa Romeo P2 Wind Up Race Car DD, GREENThis extremely rare CIJ Alfa Romeo P2 racer was manufactured between the years 1925 and 1935. This comes from the private collection of a dear friend who has been collecting toy cars for over 50 years. Though the toy shows age, the patina is tremendous and is 100% all original. The wind-up mechanism is still functional and strong, the steering operates by the steering wheel and also works. I will include one of Uncle Al's custom-made wind-up keys with the purchase.Please don't confuse this toy with the re-issue Alfa P2. Quality wise, there is no comparison. Many of the details that made the original toy so authentic to the real Alfa P2 racer are missing from the re-issue. Pay particular attention to the wheels, grills and decals and you'll see what I mean.Due to the nature of this item, interested buyers need to contact me for purchase. Payment may be made by cash, good personal check, money order / cashier's check or bank wire transfer ONLY. Arrangements can be made for personal pick up or professional packaging and shipping. The price for this toy is $15000.00 or you are welcome to negotiate an offer.
- Cragstan Great Astronaut Replacement Face Shield.We create the face shield from a mold taken of an original part. This ensures a perfect fitting and authentic replacement part requiring no refinishing or alteration prior to installation.The results are undeniable and sure to please. We also employ the same process when re-creating our tin and metal parts, which we pre-fit to an original toy prior to shipping to you.
Custom Robot Super Cycle - This is a brand new custom toy manufactured by Uncle Al's Toys and is called Robot Super Cycle. Color stylings are reminiscent of the vintage tin Bandai Super Cycle.
Robot Super Cycle features a die cast metal cycle with rubber tires and a tin, seated robot. The cycle and robot are hand embellished with lacquer paints, colored rhinestones and a real, working compass! Each unit is unique and serialized by Uncle Al. Toy measures approximately 7" x 4" x 2.25 ". The Uncle Al version is a special order item and requires a 4 week delivery time.
Road rage racer toyGemmy Road Rage Racer , Orange Hair NIB Battery operated zany toy! As you shift through the gears, the driver shakes and shimmies, and makes a ridiculous sound of a guy imitating a car engine sound going through the shifting gears. Really quite comical and a fun gift for your car enthusiast. This toy is brand new in unplayed condition and never removed from the box.
- A Gemmy Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Plush Toy in the box. Press his foot and listen to Triumph's insults as he moves his mouth to the words. This Gemmy Original features Synchro-Motion, a cutting-edge animation technology that synchronizes the motion of the mouth to words or songs, allowing an inanimate figure to come to life before your eyes. A great novelty toy for your collection or as a gift.
Buy Thompson Submachine Gun Toy OnlineLS Thompson Submachine Gun with Box Magazine 1921AC Standard Type plastic model kit. The kit is in unused/opened condition. The original instructions are missing and the box shows normal shelf wear. A copy of the instructions for the LS Drum Magazine machine gun are included to aid assembly.
- Marx Linemar Feeding Bird Watcher Battery Operated Toy is in excellent, 100% complete working condition. Baby birds chirp with opening beaks while mother bird swings in from her limb perch to drop worm breakfast to the little ones. A very vivid and imagination driven toy for all ages! Feeding Bird Watcher operates on two 'D' cell batteries installed in the base.
- This is an extremely nice 1960's TN Nomura Piston Tractor with a lighted engine, very near mint in the original box. The toy features forward, neutral, reverse and stop settings with a turn of the chrome knob on top of the tractor. The clear engine block has a red light inside that waves back and forth, simulating busy action. The toy requires two 'D' cell batteries for operation. Please see our video of this toy in motion.The original box is in very good condition and comes with all of the original insert materials. This is an excellent choice for your construction toy collector.
- This is a RARE, Full House Productions (2011) Jack in the BoXXX. As you turn the crank, the melody XXX plays until the jester pops up with a 1 finger salute. A very naughty and impossible to find gift! I believe this was a very short-lived company, as there is no current information regarding their current status or other products offered, making this a truly unique item. Risque humor very reminiscent of the Poynter Products Novelty Company.
Lunar module model kitRevell Tranquility Base Apollo 11 Lunar Module Model Kit, in new, unbuilt condition. The box has slight shelf wear but the contents are complete and mint.
- Speakeasy Risqué Metal Ashtray 2-Sided Art Nouveau. New in original plain box. A 1920s style, polished aluminum ashtray measures about 3.5” x 5.75”. A great collectible most likely made in the Prohibition Era. Selling AS IS since the age is unknown, but assuming during the 1950's. There are many versions of this novelty available in different metals, ceramics and Bakelite. I acquired this particular item from the Pomona, California Hot Rod Swap Meet in the early 1980's.
- Rare, TN Toys Frankenstein Hand Mechanical Bank Wind-Up made in Japan. Wind the key and watch Frankenstein's hand come out of the house and grab the coin. This bank comes with the even rarer original box. Newer versions of this bank are called 'Mystery Bank'. Frankenstein Hand Mechanical Bank is in excellent working, original condition.
- Warner Bros, Scooby Doo Vampire Plush is 23" tall and a great decoration for Halloween. He is brand new with tags.
- Windsor Drinkers savings bank with the original box. A battery-operated toy produced in the 1960s. The toy is complete with the rare, original coin. Watch the man at the bar take a drink when the coin slides into the register. This toy is in excellent working condition.
- Yonezawa Lincoln Sundeck Convertible XL 500 - This stunning, friction drive concept car is a very rare and desirable TEAL color model. The Sundeck is more commonly seen in a bright red or bright blue color. This is one of the many Yonezawa concept tin friction cars made in the late 1950's. The original tinted canopy is in remarkable original condition and the toy finish has very few minor imperfections. Very little tire wear, excellent friction power and the faint painted script is quite clear on the bottom side of the car. This is one of Uncle's most prized possessions!For those that already own a Sundeck and need a replacement canopy, Uncle Al's Toys is your only source for a replacement!