Product Categories in this Section
- 1990's Vintage Mask Illusions Hand Critters Boxer Dog Puppet with the original tag. Made from latex rubber.
- Replica Batman Batcuffs for the 1966 Ideal Batman Utility Belt. An accessory for the utility belt worn by Batman in the original 1966 TV series. These batcuffs are an exact replica of the original.
- An extremely nice, Near Mint On Card 1960's Ohio Art Co. Bullseye Target and Gun Set. Also known as the 'Tiger Target' set, this is a complete toy with a plastic, spring loaded gun and two darts. As can be seen in the photos, the rubber tipped darts are aged and unusable. That never mattered to me as the set is still sealed to the card and I never wanted to open it to replace the heads. Replacement heads are available. It is an extremely rare toy to find in this condition.
- Add a splash of color to your bike with the new BIG CHIEF bicycle accessory light set!The 308 stainless steel mounting stem needs no extra care and secures easily to the bicycle/s axel utilizing the wheel mounting nut, front or rear. The light has a 36â€ wire lead that attaches to a 'positive' battery lead and the mounting stem acts as the system ground. These units attach to original tank bike lights or dynamo light systems. Future editions will be available as LED wireless installation.The Big Chief bike light is available in red or blue with more colors to be added soon. It is currently sold in pairs with FREE SHIPPING (lower 48 only).Made in the USA!
- The BIG CHIEF DELUXE bicycle light is hand painted in brilliant, vibrant multicolor. The 308 stainless steel mounting stem needs no extra care and secures easily to the bicycle's axel utilizing the wheel mounting nut, front or rear. The light has a 36" wire lead that attaches to a 'positive' battery lead and the mounting stem acts as the system ground.The lights to attach to both original tank bike lighting or dynamo light systems. Future editions of light pairs will be available as LED wireless installation. Coming soon, Uncle Al's Toys will introduce another version of the Big Chief light for your fender.
- A wonderful, 1999 Fisher-Price Dino-roarrr TYRANNOSAURUS REX, mint carded toy. It is a newer version of the popular Fisher Price 'Puffalump' dinosaur. Dino-roars have a soft, squeezable body and makes a high shrill noise that slowly descends into a cooing, 'Aaah' sound. A fun and appealing toy for small children.This vivid orange Dino-roarrr was purchased brand new in 1999 and was kept in sealed stored condition. When squeezed, he opens his mouth and out comes the sound of a very content Dino-roarrr! Also available is an equally fun Triceratops in vivid PURPLE color. These toys are fabulous for collectors or for those parents who want to give their little ones cherished vintage gifts. Very few left in this condition that aren't already in private collections.
- Very RARE, Carolina Best 'Space Walking Dogs' counter card display from the late 1960's. This counter display has all 24 originally bagged and stapled ramp walker dogs still hanging in place after nearly 50 years and looks incredible in your man cave, woman cave, home or office. Only one very unique color dog stands out from all the others . . . just amazing! I loved this item when I first discovered it. Brought back MANY fond childhood memories! How many of you remember that Lays Potato Chips put these Space Walking Dogs in their bags of chips as a promo give away?? Gosh I'm old . . . but never too old to play!
- A 1960's Humble Oil Pump & Derrick toy manufactured by Escon for toy distributor Melvin G. Miller and given as a gift to Humble Oil Refining Co. customers. It is a battery-operated working replica of an oil pump rig and derrick in fully working condition. The battery covers came in two colors, white and red. This toy has an original battery cover that has yellowed over time.
- Yonezawa Champions Racer Replica Box, Agajanian This is a brand new, high grade replica box for the large Champions Racer #98 car or the Agajanian Racer of the same size. A good friend lent me his pristine original box to take dimensions and photograph the image. As you can see, the artwork is flawless and crisp. I added a bit of distress to this example so that it would look more age appropriate to the car. (Car is NOT included and is NOT available for sale at this time. It is shown for clarity and to demonstrate fit inside the new box.) Much attention to detail was employed in the creation of this replica, such as the exact box dimensions, folded seam lines for all panels, the return legs for stapling, the correct image size, border reveal and so much more. The last 4 images are of a straight forward crisp box with now additional detailing or aging. I'll be happy to age and distress upon request. As you can see in my photos, the box looks fabulous when displayed with the Champions Racer.(not included) And because the box fits the car perfectly, it's an excellent bit of protection for moving or storage. Even if you don't have the car, the box is an excellent display piece! Very few original boxes exist and seldom show up for sale. When they do show up, they're almost as costly as the cars themselves. I only have a few of these fine reproductions available so don't hesitate. You won't be disappointed!