Product Categories in this Section
- Sort by Default Order
- The Buffalo Toys Hy-Lo Ferris Wheel was the very first Ferris Wheel toy known to be produced in the United States. The toy was produced from the mid to late 1920's. The toy was created to resemble The Great Ferris Wheel, built for the 1893 World Fair. The toy has six revolving carriages, and each car is shown with eight people in the standing position, which was how passengers were carried in the Great Ferris Wheel.The toy is all tin and utilizes a spring and twisted metal rod propulsion system. As the twisted rod is pulled straight up through the trap doors, tension from the spring pulls the rod back down into the tower, turning the two-inch gear and spinning the wheel. Buffalo Toys used this mechanism in several of their other toy offerings.This Ferris Wheel has been in my personal collection for several years and is in very fine condition for a 100-year-old toy!
- Battery-operated, remote-control Crane toy, made in Japan by SKK Toy. SKK would later collaborate with Bandai Toys to create some of the most detailed and mechanically diverse toys of that time. This toy has forward and reverse motion and crane performs lifting action, as well as directional steering via the corded remote. This toy is in excellent, fully working condition and is quite rare to find.
Discover the Best Vintage Toys Online Find The Best Vintage Toys from Various Product CategoriesBest Selling Toys | Action Figure Toys | Antique Toy Parts | Battery Operated Toys | Custom Toys | Diecast Toys | Dinosaur Toys | Holiday Toys & Decorations | Original Toy Parts | Other Toys & Antiques | Remote Control Toys | Space Toys | Toy Banks | Toy Car | Toy Guns | Toy Model Kits | Toy Replacement Parts | Toy Robots | Transportation Toys | Wind Up Toys |Join us on social media.Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter
- 1990's Vintage Mask Illusions Hand Critters Boxer Dog Puppet with the original tag. Made from latex rubber.
Replica Batman Batcuffs 1966 Ideal Batman Utility Belt AccessoryReplica Batman Batcuffs for the 1966 Ideal Batman Utility Belt. An accessory for the utility belt worn by Batman in the original 1966 TV series. These batcuffs are an exact replica of the original.
- The BIG CHIEF DELUXE bicycle light is hand painted in brilliant, vibrant multicolor. The 308 stainless steel mounting stem needs no extra care and secures easily to the bicycle's axel utilizing the wheel mounting nut, front or rear. The light has a 36" wire lead that attaches to a 'positive' battery lead and the mounting stem acts as the system ground.The lights to attach to both original tank bike lighting or dynamo light systems. Future editions of light pairs will be available as LED wireless installation. Coming soon, Uncle Al's Toys will introduce another version of the Big Chief light for your fender.
- Add a splash of color to your bike with the new BIG CHIEF bicycle accessory light set!The 308 stainless steel mounting stem needs no extra care and secures easily to the bicycle/s axel utilizing the wheel mounting nut, front or rear. The light has a 36â€ wire lead that attaches to a 'positive' battery lead and the mounting stem acts as the system ground. These units attach to original tank bike lights or dynamo light systems. Future editions will be available as LED wireless installation.The Big Chief bike light is available in red or blue with more colors to be added soon. It is currently sold in pairs with FREE SHIPPING (lower 48 only).Made in the USA!
- Child Guidance Mechanical Pay Phone No. 8270 new in original plastic box. Complete with coins. A child's introduction to mechanics. Wind it up and watch it run! The pay phone can be disassembled and is color-coded for easy reassembly. The Child Guidance series of Mechanical Toys are tremendous teaching tools. Children learn the science behind how things work, by watching the operation of gears working together to create action and movement. You'll find the rarest examples of these toys right here!
- Vintage Handmade Bronze Wiking Ship by Edward Aagaard for Copenhagen Iron Art. This listing is for a patinated bronze Viking Ship made by Edward Aagaard for Iron Art in Copenhagen, Denmark. Beautifully crafted and detailed model with a dragon head on the bow and its tail on the stern. Shields are molded into each side of the boat and are not removable. The mast and bench seat are made of wood and the sail is made of copper with a depiction of a bird in the center of the sail. The boat is intact and complete. It is stamped Iron Art Copenhagen on the rudder. Measures approximately 16 inches long and 13.5 inches tall. Wooden boat stand included.
- Fao schwarz rocket candy dispenser RED NIB. Motion activated. Easy open top. Plugs in or runs on battery power for use indoors. Fill with your favorite tiny treats or use plastic beads for display play.It differs from a bank as there is no place to insert coins, but a simple wave of your hand will dispense a small amount of treats. Wonderful, retro rocket look that I just had to have in my space toy collection! This is an FAO Schwarz Exclusive item. Approximately 14" tall.
- This is a wonderful, 1999 Fisher-Price Dino-roarrr TYRANNOSAURUS REX, mint carded toy. It is a newer version of the popular F-P 'Puffalump' dinosaurs. I nearly had a cow the first time my wife and I came upon our first 'Puffalump' dinosaur. He was so soft and squeezable. I just wasn't expecting the sound that came from the toy when squeezed. It starts out as a high shrill noise and slowly descends into a cooing, 'Aaah' sound. An absolute gas and I was immediately sold by its appeal to small children.I purchased this toy brand new in 1999 and have kept it in sealed stored condition. This guy comes to you in vivid GREEN. When squeezed, he opens his mouth and out comes the sound of a very content Dino-roar! Also available is and equally fun Triceratops in vivid PURPLE color. These toys are fabulous for collectors or for those parents who want to give their little ones cherished vintage gifts. Very few left in this condition that aren't already in private collections.