Product Categories in this Section
- Sort by Default Order
- This is a wonderful, 1999 Fisher-Price Dino-roarrr TYRANNOSAURUS REX, mint carded toy. It is a newer version of the popular F-P 'Puffalump' dinosaurs. I nearly had a cow the first time my wife and I came upon our first 'Puffalump' dinosaur. He was so soft and squeezable. I just wasn't expecting the sound that came from the toy when squeezed. It starts out as a high shrill noise and slowly descends into a cooing, 'Aaah' sound. An absolute gas and I was immediately sold by its appeal to small children.I purchased this toy brand new in 1999 and have kept it in sealed stored condition. This guy comes to you in vivid GREEN. When squeezed, he opens his mouth and out comes the sound of a very content Dino-roar! Also available is and equally fun Triceratops in vivid PURPLE color. These toys are fabulous for collectors or for those parents who want to give their little ones cherished vintage gifts. Very few left in this condition that aren't already in private collections.
Road rage racer toyGemmy Road Rage Racer , Orange Hair NIB Battery operated zany toy! As you shift through the gears, the driver shakes and shimmies, and makes a ridiculous sound of a guy imitating a car engine sound going through the shifting gears. Really quite comical and a fun gift for your car enthusiast. This toy is brand new in unplayed condition and never removed from the box.
- Gemmy Road Rage Racer, BLUE Helmet driver, NIB Battery operated zany toy! As you shift through the gears, the driver shakes and shimmies, and makes a ridiculous sound of a guy imitating a car engine sound going through the shifting gears. Really quite comical and a fun gift for your car enthusiast. This toy is brand new in unplayed condition and never removed from the box. Blue Helmet driver is quite rare!
- A Gemmy Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Plush Toy in the box. Press his foot and listen to Triumph's insults as he moves his mouth to the words. This Gemmy Original features Synchro-Motion, a cutting-edge animation technology that synchronizes the motion of the mouth to words or songs, allowing an inanimate figure to come to life before your eyes. A great novelty toy for your collection or as a gift.
- Hostess With The Mostest Remote Controlled Figure and Bar Cart 1970's Poynter Products - Highly unusual and one of the finest toy in my collection! 1970's Poynter Products 'Hostess with the Mostest' battery operated figure and bar cart, complete with remote control and original instruction sheet. I have no idea how many of these were made but this one is serial #174 and is matched to the powered bar cart. I have never seen another one of these available anywhere. Hostess R/C works perfectly as new. Two very powerful motors under cart can handle the delivery of a full six pack and more as it appears the 31" tall sultry vixen slowly pushes the cart across the floor. The cart dimensions are 16" tall, shelf dimensions are 16" x 10" and width including main drive wheels is 12". Small wires attached to the drive system on one end and in the toes of our 'Giant Babe's' shoes on the other give the illusion of her legs moving back and forth in walking motion. Quite anatomically accurate, she's a sight to behold! Early 1970's, 100% original, serial number and original instructions included.
- A 1960's Humble Oil Pump & Derrick toy manufactured by Escon for toy distributor Melvin G. Miller and given as a gift to Humble Oil Refining Co. customers. It is a battery-operated working replica of an oil pump rig and derrick in fully working condition. The battery covers came in two colors, white and red. This toy has an original battery cover that has yellowed over time.
- A Lehmann Brandenburg Dancing Sailor wind-up tin toy in good, fully working condition. Made in Germany between 1904 and 1948 with a dark blue ribbon representing the vessel Columbia. There is some tattering of the cloth, expected on a toy of this age.
- Line Mar Calypso Joe the Drummer Mechanical Figurine. A very nice tin litho windup toy with a reproduction box from ToyTent. Joe works perfectly, pounding his drum and rocking back and forth.
- Marx Pete the ParrotThis Marx Pete the talking Parrot toy from the 1960's comes to you in nearly flawless, mint condition with the original box, hang tag and instruction sheet. This awesome battery-operated toy requires 3 D cell batteries and one 9 volt battery for the talking feature.This is one of the first battery operated toys to feature the use of transistors for operation. The voice recording mechanism utilizes the 9 volt battery. Pressing one of the buttons on the base allows you to record a special message. After the recording is completed, pressing the button again plays back your message and actuates Pete's beak, eyes and head movement to imply Pete speaking with your voice.These toys are almost never seen in this virtually unplayed with condition. The original box lid has a bit of damage and the missing pieces of the front are included should you wish to have the box repaired. This is a beautiful and outstanding collectible toy.
- Marx Roy Rogers Double R Bar Ranch Tin Litho Bunk House, for the Marx Roy Rogers Ranch playset. The house is in excellent condition with no fade to the lithography.
- This is the Metaluna Mutant from the movie 'This Island Earth' back in the 1950's, I believe. This is a latex mask, very heavy (just under 10 pounds) and is approximately 20" tall. I believe this is the first version since 2000 and is increasingly more difficult to find.